1989 - Ford Mobile Kitchen Trolley Food Truck!!!
Item No: PA-T-104N
This is a nice mobile kitchen converted from a Ford bus trolley. It has 6,000 miles on its rebuilt gas engine and has passed California Highway Patrol Motor Carrier Inspection, and has a current California Smog Certificate. Can be used for many types of foods. See details.
This Ford trolley style mobile kitchen is full of high quality food prep and cooking equipment. Features:
Kwikee Hydraulic Leveling System
InteliPower 9100 power converter with a PD9105 Charge Wizard
Custom built cover for 3 compartment sink to provide extra counter space.
- Awning: Full Length Sunflex
- Propane Tank(s): 50 Gallons
- Generator: Guardian 7500 Watts propane powered w/ remote start from kitchen
- Deep Freezer: NSF Commercial
- Refrigerator: Silver King Commercial NSF
- Chargrill: Royal RSMG-18 Grill 18X24 in.
- Flatgrill: Royal RSMG-24 Grill 24X24 in.
- Fryer(s): Frymaster J1C Countertop Gas
- Food Warmer: APW 7 Quart round with locking lid
- Microwave: Sharp NSF Commercial
- Ice Bin: Built in ice chest
- Exhaust Hood
- Exhaust Fan: over stove
- Fire Extinguisher
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Ansul System in custom built
- Hot Water Heater: Atwood 10 gallons
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 Gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 45 Gallons holding tank
- Sound System: Pyle Pro Amp for CDPlayer/PA system