1989 - Ford Mobile Kitchen Trolley Food Truck!!!
Item No: PA-T-104N
This is a nice mobile kitchen converted from a Ford bus trolley. It has 6,000 miles on its rebuilt gas engine and has passed California Highway Patrol Motor Carrier Inspection, and has a current California Smog Certificate. Can be used for many types of foods. See details.
$108,900. in Pennsylvania
This Ford trolley style mobile kitchen is full of high quality food prep and cooking equipment. Features:
Kwikee Hydraulic Leveling System
InteliPower 9100 power converter with a PD9105 Charge Wizard
Custom built cover for 3 compartment sink to provide extra counter space.
- Awning: Full Length Sunflex
- Propane Tank(s): 50 Gallons
- Generator: Guardian 7500 Watts propane powered w/ remote start from kitchen
- Deep Freezer: NSF Commercial
- Refrigerator: Silver King Commercial NSF
- Chargrill: Royal RSMG-18 Grill 18X24 in.
- Flatgrill: Royal RSMG-24 Grill 24X24 in.
- Fryer(s): Frymaster J1C Countertop Gas
- Food Warmer: APW 7 Quart round with locking lid
- Microwave: Sharp NSF Commercial
- Ice Bin: Built in ice chest
- Exhaust Hood
- Exhaust Fan: over stove
- Fire Extinguisher
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Ansul System in custom built
- Hot Water Heater: Atwood 10 gallons
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 Gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 45 Gallons holding tank
- Sound System: Pyle Pro Amp for CDPlayer/PA system