2009 - 3.3' x 8' Crepe and Coffee/Street Food Vending Concession Cart for Sale in Colorado!!!
$31,920 Item No: CO-Q-559J2
Location: Colorado - Pickup or have it transported!
Available for purchase is this 2009 street food concession cart! This professionally constructed concession cart measures 3.3' wide x 8' long x 3.1' high. It is built on a DOT-approved two-wheel-based system at one end which attaches to a car via a towing bar. More of this cart's amazing features are listed below! .
The commercial Bunn coffee maker brews 3.8 gallons or 14.4 liters of coffee per hour. It’s a pour-over brewer so requires no plumbing and is fully portable. It's also has a stainless steel finish and 3 separate controlled warmers. The Motomaster Eliminator powerbox is a portable power system that produces household electricity for products rated at 1500-Watts or less. This is a clean and quiet alternative to a generator! It integrates a 60 Amp/Hr AGM battery with 1200, 1500-Watt inverter, and produces a 3000-Watt surge. This system is built to run a range of appliances such as a standard size refrigerator and microwave oven, coffee makers, blenders, portable coolers, and office equipment such as a computer monitor.
Seller is also including many extra related kitchen equipment items that can be used in conjunction with the cart.
Grab your chance to provide a tasty, unique, and very well received nutritious, delicious, and hearty food selection to the masses that differentiates from most food vendors!
- Propane Tanks: 2 - 20 gallon propane tanks
- Refrigeration: electric refrigeration
- Double Sink: stainless steel
- Handwash Sink: stainless steel
- Fire Extinguisher
- tubular steel framework; stainless steel exterior; stainless steel countertop; overhead light; Plexi-Glass sneeze guard
- 2 - 14” Krampouz Crepe Griddles (already cured) that run on propane with separate gas controls; each control comes with safety shut off; 2 extra water storage tanks for freshwater
- 9 gallon fresh water tank; 14-gallon waste water tank; electric water pump; 6-gallon propane water heater (adapted to Rocky Mountain altitude)
- 12-volt deep cycle battery; built-in automatic battery charger
- collapsible canopy with 20" flip-up doors; canopy covered in marine quality vinyl; removable towing bar; Jacking wheel; 6” castor for front; 2000 lb. axle with 8” pneumatic tires; 2 removable end-shelves, extended size
- 2 Sodir model 350EF; Bunn commercial coffee maker
- 2 electric Cecilware waffled doggers/crepe on a stick model WD-120; Motomaster Eliminator 1200A PowerBox with wheels
- stainless steel mixing bowls, condiment trays, cleaning supplies/buckets, scoopers, dry good storage containers, crepe batter trowel spreader, stainless steel metal turner, crepe ladle, paper towel stainless steel holder, serving utensils
- brewing decanters/coffee pots; refrigerated pastry cabinet; cooling rack on wheels; lockwood Cabinet on wheels with 1/2 sheet pans
- napkins, paper cups, paper plates, compostable plastic utensils, wax paper sheets, wastewater tank draining hose, recipe from original owner, location sign (can be repainted to suit new company name)