$46,200 Item No: CA-ST-319O2
Location: California - Pickup or have it transported!
Welcome tons of new hauling opportunities when you empower your fleet with this 2009 Freightliner Cascadia 125 sleeper cab semi truck! This rig runs on a 6-cylinder 12.8L turbo diesel 781 CID Mercedez-Benz engine and a 10-speed Eaton manual transmission! Check full details below.
$46,200 in California
This is a well-maintained and super clean truck. New steer tires, rear tires are not new but lots of rubber still. For an MBE, this baby runs. But you have to drive this truck a certain way and it's only meant for pulling light stuff, like Amazon freight for example. It also doesn't like being pushed over 15rpm. Drive her right, take care of her and you'll easily get close to if not 1 million miles on this truck.
- What is the Manufacture Year: 2009
- Manufacturer: Freightliner
- Model: Cascadia 125 Sleeper Cab Semi Truck
- VIN #: VIN1FUJGLCV39LAD2632
- Chassis Miles: 335,719
- Engine Miles: 335,719
- Sleeper Type: Hi-Rise Sleeper
- Condition of Unit: Very Good
- Engine Model / Size: Mercedez-Benz 6 Cylinders 12.8L Turbo Diesel 781 CID
- Horsepower: 450
- Transmission: Manual
- Steer Axle Wheels: Aluminum
- Rear Axle Wheels: Aluminum
- # of Rear Axles: Two
- Suspension Type: Air