2011 Freightliner Cascadia Sleeper Truck Powered by a Detriot DD13 Engine for Sale in California!
Item No: CA-ST-931G2
Take a new track for your business using this 2011 Freightliner Cascadia sleeper truck! This semi is powered by a Detriot DD13 diesel motor with a 10 speed manual transmission. Check out more of its specs below!
$16,489. in California
The following modifications were all made 2 months ago:
- New Batteries 7/19 ($500 value)
- New driver seat Cushion never even driven in it ($200 value)
- Fresh PM and Oil change Only driven 200 miles after done ($350 value)
- Fresh Coolant change 8/19($275 value)
- Brand New radiator 8/19 ($1300 value)
The entire DPF system has been replaced in 2018 at $13k value so you won't have any California emission problems. This semi fires right up and would not hesitate to drive across the country today! Clean air certified truck and no lights on the dash.
- What is the Manufacture Year: 2011
- Manufacturer: Freightliner
- Model: Cascadia
- Condition of Unit: Good
- Is this unit in working condition?: Yes
- DPF Filter: Yes
- Engine Make: Detroit
- Engine Model / Size: DD13
- Transmission: Manual
- Transmission: Autoshift 10 speed
- Steer Axle Tires: New Firestone Steers ($1300k value)