$11,500 Item No: CO-Q-816L2
Location: Colorado - Pickup or have it transported!
Bring the spirit of the islands to your customers' taste buds by becoming the new home of this 2018 2' x 5.3' shaved ice cart! You can now take your icy vending to the next level with this turnkey mobile snowball biz to start with! .
If you are looking for a way to have your own business, love parties/festivals/farmer’s markets, but don’t know where to begin with licensing, taxes, and getting your foot in the door, this could be perfect for you! Not only will the seller provide every piece of equipment needed, but she will also offer up to 4 hours of coaching/teaching of everything she had learned. This could be teaching you how to make all the product start to finish (from syrups to shaving the perfect cup of ice), tax licenses, and how to navigate all the mobile complications (different city, county, state depending on where you sell), mobile food cart licensure, finding a kitchen commissary to work out of, liability insurance, LLC formation, website design, using square, etc.
Also, the ice shaver is one of the 2 brands used in Hawaii to make the real authentic shave ice (light and fluffy instead of chunky/snow cone consistency so many others have). The cart itself stands 3.5' high and was only used for 2 summers.
- Handwash Sink
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fujimarca MC-709SE shaved ice machine with spare blades, foot pedal for hands-free operating, cover, tools, and oil/grease to keep it all running smooth
- gas-powered generator with extension cords to power the shave ice machine and hand washing sink
- Wai Wela hot water heater; water pump; fresh and gray water tanks
- cover for cart; sidewalk A-frame sign with chalk-paint markers
- 150 quart Coleman cooler
- 10-gallon Igloo to keep simple syrup cold and ready to refill syrup bottles
- syrup bottles and spouts; milk crates for easy transport; ll-natural syrup concentrates ready to mix
- plastic/paper products: small and large biodegradable flower cups, paper sno cone size cups, biodegradable plastic spoons, sample cups and spoons, spoon straws
- 4-way wiring and ratchet straps to transport and keep everything secure
- tip jar, paper towel holder, cleaning rags, business card holder, napkin holder, dry erase markers to write on cart, scissors, hole punch, bleach test strips, gloves, ice picks, small trash can and liners