Fully Self-Contained 2002 Workhorse P30 BBQ Food Truck for Sale in Virginia!
Item No: VA-T-224F2
Hey! This 2002 Workhorse P30 food truck has got it ALL at an amazing price! This is a very compact truck that is easy to maneuver yet it has everything you need for any type of service. Full of high end equipment and upgrades, you'll love it. See details!
You Save: $4,946 (9% off)
Price Now: $49,504
This truck has been approved by our Health department as a fully self-contained unit and does not require a commissary. This was approved by our health department due to all the refrigeration, wrap around SS shelving in the cab for extra storage, 3 compartment wash sink, hand wash sink with splash guard and the addition of a Mop sink under the SS counter. We can walk out of our house and do all the prep work on the truck, then roll right into service. Without a commissary, we dump our grey water and refill our water at a local campground on our way home from service. This makes it very convenient to operate and saves lots of time and money.
No expenses were spared when building this truck.
This BBQ truck is set up with a Cookshack SM260 commercial programmable smoker that can smoke and hold 240lb of BBQ at a time. Set the probe temp and when the meat reaches temp, the smoker ramps to your preset holding temp. Just put the meat in, add your favorite wood, press the program you want and it takes care of the rest. Start the night before, it monitors the temp of the meat and ramps down when done. Your BBQ will be ready and at holding temp the next morning. The smoker has three stages for a smoke cycle, then a cook cycle, then when the meat reaches your set temp it goes to a holding temp until you turn it off. You can configure up to 8 preprogrammed cycles. You can also pull the history of the smoker and product temps to your computer.
This is a large smoker that we use to hold 12 full pans of BBQ and sides at temp all day for service.
Even more details available upon request!
- Air Conditioning: 1500 BTU Heat Pump
- Concession Window(s): one main window and one rear half door
- Insulated Walls: stainless
- Awning: electric 16 foot awning
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: fold down
- Backup Camera
- Surveillance Cameras: 4 cammeras on truck network
- Propane Tank(s): (2) one 100lb and one under frame 40lb
- Generator: 13.5KW
- Shore Power Cord: 50amp 220V, 12foot long
- Deep Freezer: under counter 5cf and chest 5cf in cab
- Refrigerator: Beverage-Air reach in display with LED lights
- Prep Station Cooler: Avantco Mega accommodates (9) 1/6 size and (3) 1/9 size, 6" deep
- Chef Base: Beverage-Air holds 4 full size 6" deep pans
- Stovetop: 2 burners
- Flatgrill: 24"
- BBQ Smoker: Cookshack SM260 commercial programmable smoker
- Fryer(s): 40lb
- Warming Cabinet: Smoker doubles as warmer and holding oven for 10 full pans
- Food Warmer: 1 infrared
- Microwave: Sharp commercial
- Steam Table: 2 full size
- Exhaust Hood: 7 foot
- Exhaust Fan: 1600 cfm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Pro Fire Suppression System: ProTex II
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting: LED
- GFI Outlets
- Breaker Panel: 50 amp 220volt
- Hot Water Heater: 2 gallon
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 35 callon
- Gray Water Tank: 45 gallon
- Cash Register: Drawere connected to POS
- POS System: Clover with kitchen printer
- A/C Power Outlets: 10 on service side, 8 on prep side and 4 in cab
- Transmission - Automatic
- Extra Concession Windows: Back entrance sets up as second conession window
- Diesel Engine
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Premium Brakes: Brand new upgraded less that 100 miles on them
- Back-up Alarm
- Exterior Work Lights
- Additional 1: 3 warning commercial panini presses
- Additional 2: Mop sink
- Additional 3: Network router and survelance cameras.