December food Holidays for your Food truck
Get ready for these December Food Holidays!
Do whatever you can to stay new and current for your customers. Everyone loves specials, especially when it’s a food special. The holidays are the best time to show off those food skills you have.
Now, you just need to know where to start. When you are looking through the holiday food list, think about the days that match what you are already doing. Start with those ideas first. Your food truck business should always do what it does best, before anything else. Then, move on to the other food days.
Talk with your team about these food holidays. Your team members should be excited every time your food truck business chooses to try something new. Bounce ideas off of each other, and work to your advantages.
Play off of your strengths that your business already has. For example, if your “thing” is ice-cream, then maybe you want to take something off the food holiday list and put it in ice cream. I’m not sure if everything would work but–the point is to be creative.
Show your customers how creative your food truck business can be. Make sure to share those ideas with them as much as possible. Once you decide what days you are doing, be sure to let them know.
Promote these daily specials through your social media accounts or blog. Everyone of your customers will want to know the exciting, new things that you are bringing to the table.
Let’s see what holidays are in store for us in December.
December Food Holidays
- December 1: National Pie Day and Eat a Red Apple Day
- December 2: National Fritters Day
- December 3: National Apple Pie Day
- December 4: National Cookie Day
- December 6: Microwave Oven Day December
- 7: National Cotton Candy Day
- December 8: National Chocolate Brownie Day & Candy Cane Brownie Recipe
- e December 9: National Pastry Day
- December 10: National Lager Day
- December 12: National Cocoa Day December 13: Ice Cream and Violins Day
- December 15: National Cupcake Day
- December 16: National Chocolate- Covered Anything Day (Yesss!)
- December 17: National Maple Syrup Day
- December 18: National Roast Pig Day
- December 19: National Hard Candy Day
- December 20: National Fried Shrimp Day
- December 20: National Sangria Day
- December 21: National Hamburger Day
- December 24: National Egg Nog Day
- December 25: National Pumpkin Pie Day
- December 26: National Candy Cane Day
- December 27: National Fruit Cake Day
- December 28: National Chocolate Candy Day
- December 31: National Champagne DayThere are so many great ideas for December. Look at all of that chocolate and candy. Get to thinking about what you can do with it!
Holiday food specials give you a break from your regular routine. It also gives your customers something to look forward to each day, week, or month. Maybe you will run across something that sticks. Something could be a big hit with the customers, and can become a permanent part of your menu. If not, that’s fine! It was fun while it lasted.
Be creative and be you. Happy holidays!