$47,300 Item No: TN-ST-760K2
Location: Tennessee - Pickup or have it transported!
Carry any load with confidence using this 1968 Kenworth W900A dump truck, powered by a Big Cam Cummins 400 motor and a 13-speed manual Eaton transmission! More of its features are listed down below. .
This semi truck has about 187,000 miles on its motor. The driveshaft has been upgraded and the vehicle also comes equipped with LED Lights, AC/ Heat, CD player, fog lights, cloth upholstery, air brakes, electric tarp, locking differential, quad-axle, and new drop axle tires. It has also been DOT inspected.Additional Info:
- Class: CLASS 8 (GVW 33001 - 150000)
- Axles: 12 x 4
- Brake Type: Air
- Interior Color: Burgundy
- Hauls 23.5 tons of asphalt and gravel daily.
- Heavy spring suspension
- Manufacturer: Kenworth
- Model: W900A Dump Truck
- Engine Miles: 187,000
- Sleeper Type: No Sleeper
- Condition of Unit: Very Good
- Is this unit in working condition?: Yes
- Exhaust: Single
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model / Size: Big Cam Cummins 400 motor
- Transmission: Manual
- Transmission: Ultrashift 13 speed
- Front Axle Pounds: 20,000
- Rear Axle Pounds: 44,000
- Suspension Type: Springs