☆Restored Mobile Food Unit Conversion☆
$16,998 Item No: ND-P-262H3
Location: North Dakota - Pickup or have it transported!
Hitch and Go, You Wont Have to Worry About engine And Driveline Maintenance with a Food Trailer, Able To Be Conveniently Pulled with Any Half Ton Vehicle, Stop and Unhook It Anywhere You See Fit.☆Rebuilt Specifically with Special Consideration To Food Code Regulations☆
•Can add Extra Things Upon Purchase.
•Nearly 150 Square Feet of Working Space For Any Choice of Food Service That You Choose. A Blank Canvas For Your Masterpiece.
See details for more great features!
You Save: $11,002 (39% off)
Price Now: $16,998
• Brand New "Brilliant White" Interior Paint.•2 tone Enamel Exterior Paint.
°Monarch Wing Yellow.
•Heated, Cooled, and Fiberglass Insulated.
•Windows and Hatches Stripped and Resealed
•Roof stripped and Resealed w/ 4 coats(Painted White For Heat Reflection).•3 Exhaust Fans.
•Powerful Primary Central Exhaust Fan w/ Multiple Speeds, Reverse Function, and Bright LED Light.
•Secondary Exhaust Fan in Storage Room w/ Multiple Speeds and Reversible Function.
•Third Exhaust Fan/Hood Above Stove.
•Triple Sink Installed.
•Brand New All LED Interior and Exterior Lighting including Plastic Coated Interior Lighting.
•Multiple Power Sources.Has Breaker Box Power(120v)(Appliances and Outlets)Huge Fresh and Grey Water Tanks.Newer Tires, Barely Used.1 Specifically Installed Serving Window, and Another That Can Be Removed With a Handle.
Might Negotiate Added Equipment.
Doesn't Hurt To Ask.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1988
- Overall Length: 26'
- Box Length: 23
- Width: 7.5'
- Height: 8.5'
- Kitchen Equipment Runs On: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: Roof A/C Kept Unit Cool During Renovations in July
- Concession Window(s): 2 of them, one is 36"x24" (Tried 36"x36" but was overkill)
- Spare Tire: Yes
- Removable Trailer Hitch: Yes
- Cabinets: Yes
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: No, Multiple coats of heavy duty enamel. (Will pass inspection)
- Insulated Walls: Fiberglass
- Floor Drains: No, disnt see the need, but can easily install one.
- Awning: No, but has mounts for awning on both sides.
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: No
- Exterior Customer Counter: No, but can easily install one.
- Bathroom: Bathroom converted to storage, but can change back.
- Propane Tank(s): Hookup for 2 propane tanks, can modify if needed.
- Shore Power Cord: 20 ft
- Deep Freezer: Planning on buying deep freeze for it
- Refrigerator: Planning To Buy Fridge for unit as well
- Stovetop: Flat iron Grill 4 burners
- Oven: Not sure what size
- Flatgrill: 24"x24"
- Exhaust Hood: 24"x24"
- Exhaust Fan: Not sure
- Fire Extinguisher
- Work Table: 2, 6ft Tables, Plus several other countertop spaces.
- Grease Trap
- Exterior Lighting: LED
- Interior Lighting: LED
- Electrical Outlets: 5
- Breaker Panel: 120v
- Hot Water Heater: 4 gal
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 50gal
- Gray Water Tank: 70gal
- Toilet: Removed, but can reinstall
- Shower: Removed, but can reinstall
- Plumbing Grease Trap
- Dressing Room: Can used storage room as dressing room
- Electrical Outlets: 5
- Water Tank
- Extra Concession Windows: An extra one at the rear.
- Custom Wheels: Custom paint
- Exterior Work Lights: One by the door