Retro and cute! Fully restored 1992 Fleetwood Terry Resort 13' travel trailer converted to a very unique concession trailer. All of the original charm of this tiny camper has been retained. Call today for more info!
$30,800 Item No: TX-P-467W2
Location: Texas - Pickup Only for this item
You Save: $4,950 (13% off)
Price Now: $30,800
The trailer has electric brakes in good working order, wheel bearings have been serviced with fresh grease, and tires are in good shape with good tread. Trailer jack and 2" heavy duty coupler operate smoothly as well.
Body is in great shape and has been completely resealed top to bottom, has a new TPO roof membrane and all new paint. Interior is all brand-new, with no damage, wear or tear.
Everything is brand new or has been reconditioned as new. All plumbing and electrical is new. Appliances and water pump are brand new, never used.
Never used but is a "blank canvas" ready for buyers own equipment. Interior is spacious enough to be outfitted in ways to suit many different types of concession businesses.
Some additional features:
* Large 4ft x 6ft custom serving window with fold out countertop.
* Custom solid wood entry door.
* Custom built real wood cabinets with hidden electrical outlets and front pass-through storage.
* Plenty of counter space with large work/prep area.
* Stainless steel triple wash sinks with separate hand wash station.
* Anti-slip flooring, proper fire extinguisher and wall mounted soap dispenser.
* All new PEX water lines with city water hook up.
* Schedule 40 waste drain and vent pipe plumbing.
* Brand new under sink mounted 2.7-gallon Bosch water heater.
* On demand high flow fresh water pump.
* Full size 12 cu.ft. retro style refrigerator with matching 1.1 cu.ft. 1000-watt overhead microwave with turntable.
* 35 gallon fresh/potable water tank, 50 gallon under body grey water holding tank.
* All new 110-volt, 30 amp electrical with GFCI outlets where required.
* Flush-mount led interior lighting and exterior running lamps.
* 3500K axle with electric brakes.
* Light weight, 1,920 lbs.
* Heavy duty wheel chocks and leveling jacks included.
* Clean/clear TX title.
Everything works exactly as it should.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1992
- VIN #: 1EA1F1520N2447204
- Overall Length: 16' 6
- Box Length: 13.4'
- Width: 7.2'
- Height: 6.6'
- Kitchen Equipment Runs On: ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: 12,000 BTU ROOF-TOP MOUNTED
- Concession Window(s): ONE 6ft. x 4ft. FLIP-UP CONCESSION WINDOW
- Cabinets: LARGE, REAL WOOD WITH HIDDEN OUTLETS
- Insulated Walls: OWENS CORNING, PINK R13 FIBERGLASS
- Awning: MANUAL CONCESSION WINDOW DOUBLES AS AWNING WHEN OPEN
- Exterior Customer Counter: FOLD DOWN
- Shore Power Cord: 25 FT WITH 30 AMP RV TYPE PLUG
- Refrigerator: GALANZ RETRO STYLE 12 CU FT WITH TOP FREEZER
- Microwave: GALANZ RETRO STYLE 1.1 CU FT 1000 WATT WITH TURN TABLE
- Fire Extinguisher: FIRST ALERT DRY CHEMICAL, CLASIFICATION 2-A:10-B:C
- Work Table: 6' 2" X 3' HIGH GLOSS UV RATED EPOXY
- Exterior Lighting: LED RUNNING AND TAILLIGHTS
- Interior Lighting: 6' FLUSH MOUNTED LED
- Electrical Outlets: 11 INTERIOR OUTLETS, 2 EXTERIOR GFCI OUTLETS
- Breaker Panel: 30 AMP, 110VOLT
- Hot Water Heater: 2.7 GALLON BOSCH TRONIC-T, 1440 WATT, 110 VOLT
- Hand-washing Sink: STAINLESS STEEL, SEPERATE
- Triple Sink: STAINLESS STEEL
- Fresh Water Tank: 35 GALLON
- Gray Water Tank: 50 GALLON UNDER BODY
- Electrical Outlets: 13 TOTAL OUTLETS, GFCI WHERE REQUIRED
- Water Tank: 35 GALLON UNDER CABINET WITH ON DEMAND WATER PUMP