$33,594 all Item No: MN-P-132R2
Location: Minnesota - Pickup or have it transported!
Capitalize from this incredible turnkey business sale including a 1979 Waymatic food trailer and a 2001 Chevrolet Express 1 ton van to tow this concession unit! Read through the offer's complete details listed down below.
$33,594 all in Minnesota
This mobile food business has been licensed both in Minnesota and Wisconsin for many years! Well established, always has the longest lines and food is all set up for quick production. This sale would include a handful of very profitable events in Minnesota and Wisconsin (if applicable to buyer at time of sale.)
All windows are screened allowing plenty of airflow for the unit. A new hot water heater was installed in 2020 and a new electrical system was installed throughout the unit in 2018.
The Chevy van measures 21' long and has had its entire brake system replaced just last summer.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1979
- Concession Window(s): 3
- Exterior Customer Counter
- Generator: 1 - 12kw and 1 - 6.5kw generators
- Shore Power Cord: 5 - 50 amp cords
- Deep Freezer: 2
- Fryer(s): 2 double basket electric countertop fryers
- Pizza Oven
- Food Warmer: 3
- Hot Dog Warmer: hot dog and bun warmer
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Gray Water Tank: 2 grey water containers for longer setups
- Fryclone container for hot oil
- 2 well soup warmer (used for chili and nacho cheese)
- nacho cheese dispenser
- 2 coolers (1 large for soda and 1 small for water bottles)
- 2 bottle jacks for leveling trailer
- 2 white plastic sandwich boards for menus or call to attention items (1 tall and 1 short)
- 2 metal ramps to load generator(s)
- 2001 21' Chevrolet Express 1 ton van
- domain name