$110,000 Item No: TX-P-810J2
Location: Texas - Pickup or have it transported!
This is a fully operational food business with a beautiful 1970 Caboose 8.5' x 24' food concession trailer with porch
+ a towing / supply 2015 Ford E350
truck loaded with supplies, plus revenue producing events. Records needed to prepare for all events, and some training provided for new owners. Call today, this retirement sale is going to get LOTS of attention! See details.
You Save: $23,750 (17% off)
Price Now: $110,000
Seller says: "This a completely operating business with 10-12 events that we have been doing for years. We will continue to operate until business is sold and help the new owner get started. We have all records for previous years and inventory on hand. Events included in sale are in Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma."
This looker was set up for hand-dipped corndogs and fair foods. The Interior is in very good shape having been remodeled in 2012. The last paint job on the trailer was done at a body shop with complete sand, primer, paint, and clear coat. It has held up great with only rock chips from traveling the highways. This retro food trailer comes with fiberglass exterior walls and interior plywood covered by sheet metal floor. Overall body condition is good. Its interior standing height is 6'6". The truck was purchased 1-1/2 years ago. It is a retired Penski truck with good tires and replaced brakes. Everything works well. Seller had a complete tuneup and a vacuum problem fixed for AC. Just had the oil changed and lube 2 weeks ago and had an extra heavy-duty hitch installed for towing.
*One flaw in exterior wall from complete remodel in 2012. *Fiberglass wouldn't pull over and straighten out properly. It is on back side of trailer not facing public and therefore not really noticeable or a problem.
*Roof is fiberglass and not as strong as the rest of the trailer. No leaks but it is necessary to be careful where walking.
- Air Conditioning: roof top 13,000 BTU
- Concession Window(s): 2 - front approx 10.5' back 4'
- Cabinets: all stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: wood covered by sheet metal
- Floor Drains: 1 rear center floor
- Awning: fold up from window size
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Propane Tank(s): 2 - 40#
- Shore Power Cord: 125' 50amp RV plug
- Deep Freezer: Igloo 8cf
- Refrigerator: 2 uprights - True and Superior TR12
- Fryer(s): 2 Gold Medal 8065 NSD
- Soda Fountain System: Coca Cola cold plate unit with carbonator and 4 CO2 bottles
- Ice Block Maker: Koolaire ice machine
- Ice Bin: Hozasaki ice bin
- Hot Dog Warmer: roller machine
- Exhaust Hood: 3.5'
- Exhaust Fan
- Fire Extinguisher: 2 - 1 Ansul and 1 regular
- Exterior Lighting: LED lights flashing al around trailer and under awning
- Interior Lighting: fluorescent 2 8' fixtures
- GFI Outlets: 3 inside
- Breaker Panel: Trailer wired and setup for 50amp service
- Hot Water Heater: 2 gallons Titan water heater
- Hand-washing Sink: stainless steel
- Triple Sink: stainless steel
- Fresh Water Tank: stainless steel
- Gray Water Tank: stainless steel
- Open Signage: flashing open sign
- Cash Register: 2 cash boxes
- 2015 Ford E350 truck for towing and for a supply truck
- In E350 truck 2- 20 cu ft deep freezes and 2 - upright refrigerators approx 19 cuft
- 4 Miroil hot oil cans
- 2 additional deep; freezers 25 and 20 cu ft in storage facility
- numerous additional items that are not being used but still usable if needed
- approx 125' of 4 wire 6 gauge power cords
- Ford E350 wired for electric and filled with metal shelving
- Gold Medal funnel cake fryer 220v 30amp