Successful Turnkey Kettle Corn Business with a 6' x 12' Wells Cargo Trailer for Sale in California!
Item No: CA-P-811F2
Start popping your way to your success with this 1999 turnkey kettle corn business that comes with a 6' x 12' Wells Cargo Trailer AND a 2000 Ford F250 diesel, super duty, super cab truck for hauling! This is a fantastic chance to step in and take over a successful kettle corn business which has been in operation for over 20 years. Brilliant career opportunity for a young couple, or an individual, who is full of energy and eager to go out on their own. Be your own boss. Work as much or as little as you’d like. This opportunity can fulfill a need for extra income. Or you can build the business into a lucrative career. Check out more details below!
$71,500. in California
This is a turnkey operation. You can begin working immediately. The business is ready to go, all you need is a truck (to pull the trailer with your new exciting business) and you’re ready to begin working. Seller says: "The price also includes approximately $3200 in space fees for upcoming events/shows that we have pre-paid."
Here’s what you'll be getting:★
A 6’x12’ tandem axle trailer, filled with everything you need to do a show
* 2000, Ford F250 diesel, super duty, super cab truck with a Leer tonneau cover and a Bedrug in the bed. It has 170,500 miles, and is in excellent condition. INCLUDES:
• one high production stainless steel popping kettle, plus a large handmade copper receiving
kettle. UL listed
• Stainless steel false bottom, helps eliminate small and un-popped kernels
• 2 - 10 gallon propane tanks plus 2 - 4.7 gallon tanks
• Adjustable regulator gauge with shutoffs at propane tank fittings. UL listed
• Motorized stirrer, plus extra motor, plus a paddle (just in case…)
• Honda eu2000 generator
• 2 cash registers (1brand new)
• 2 tents: one is a commercial EZ UP, one is a heavy duty canvas fire retardant marquee tent,
used with wooden blacksmith facade (included)
• Electrical tub with everything electric you need to set up and work
• 2 fire extinguishers, class K and class B
• Hand crafted oak sugar bucket
• Powder coated oil pot with ladle
• Copper popcorn measuring cup, plus stainless sugar measuring cup
• 6 plastic popcorn scoops
• 2 tamper proof bag sealers
• 2 custom made station boxes, holds salt (included) and plastic bags (included)
• 6’ plastic table with steel legs
• Buckets for washing stations and hand wash
• Cleaning supplies, bungees, zip ties, twist ties and so much more…
• Everything needed to start popping, including popcorn, sugar, oil, and salt
★ Better than an instructional video, we will show you the ropes.
• We will show you how we set our booth. Different set up for the fair than festivals.
• We will teach you how to pop, bag and sell. It’s easy once you get the hang of it.
• We will teach you the old lost talent of how to count back money (this will serve you in life).
• We will teach you how to interact with customers, so that you and they are happy.
• We will teach you where to order supplies and what you’ll need.
• We will show you how to clean the kettles and stirrer.
• We will show you how to tear down and pack away the booth, to fit everything snugly in the
• We will teach you what kind of permits, licenses and insurance you will need
Currently we have five street festivals in Southern California, and one 18 day Fair in Northern
California. Those are yours for as long as you can keep them. We have had them for over 20 years. *NOTE: Exceptions may apply for training, events, and any 3rd party items, depending upon buyer situation and location. CALL for more details.
- Spare Tire: for the wells cargo trailer which pulls equipment
- Propane Tank(s): 2 - 10 gallon and 2- 4.7 gallon
- Generator: Honda EU2000
- Fire Extinguisher: 1 class K, 1 class B
- Work Table: 6' plastic with steel legs
- Exterior Lighting: 5 clamp on lights (3 w/aluminum reflectors)
- Interior Lighting: same as exterior
- Breaker Panel: everything runs on 1 - 20amp circuit, on multi strip outlet
- Cash Register: 2 - Sharp A320 (one brand new, boxed)
- A/C Power Outlets: whole booth runs on one 20 amp circuit
- Mann Made large capacity stainless steel kettle, operates off of propane
- Large copper catch kettle, motorized electric stirrer, extra backup motor
- Stainless steel false bottom with holes to eliminate small and un-popped corn
- adjustable regulator gauge, with shutoffs propane tanks
- oak sugar bucket, powder coated oil bucket, stainless steel ladle, copper popcorn scoop, sugar measuring cups, 6 plastic scoops (for bagging popcorn)
- enough cases of plastic bags to get a good start, 2 tamper proof bag sealers
- 6 plastic tubs hold bags and work from, 2 wooden folding station boxes as shelving
- cleaning supplies, bungees, twist ties, zip ties
- signage, plastic prices, wooden ingredient sign, wooden gluten-free sign
- 2 tents: one is a commercial EZ UP, one is a heavy duty canvas fire retardant marquee tent, used with wooden blacksmith facade