$71,500 Item No: LA-P-197M2
Let the good times and profits roll with this amazing turnkey business! The business includes a vintage 1971 Shasta Stratoflite 8' x 15' food concession trailer conversion; truck for hauling, commissary building, signage, and all equipment. All in great condition!*May purchase trailer only for $17,250.
$71,500 in Louisiana
This vintage food trailer is fully wired, plumbed, and insulated with all new materials. It has been wired with 110v ac outlets and 12v dc lighting and outlets with USB connections. All electrical has been breakered and fused. All plumbing, electrical, lighting, wiring, wheel bearings, tires, inside construction, and propane plumbing is less than than 2 years old. Trailer's kitchen was installed in 2018 and unit's ceiling height is 6'4". The business set up was for selling gratons / cracklins / chicharrones or other fried foods. Call NOW!
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1971
- Overall Length: 18'
- Box Length: 15'
- Width: 8'
- Height: 9'
- Air Conditioning: center position
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 4' x 3'
- Cabinets: custom design
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: behind fryer
- Insulated Walls: foam
- Awning: 5' x 14' manual custom design
- Exterior Customer Counter: fold down
- Fryer(s): Cook Rite double basket propane deep fryer1
- Warming Cabinet: warming display cabinet
- Food Warmer: heat lamp
- Exhaust Hood: double blower vent hood with grease tray
- Grease Trap
- Exterior Lighting: LED & 110v ac
- Interior Lighting: LED
- Breaker Panel: 30 amp
- Hot Water Heater: On demand tankless propane
- Hand-washing Sink: with knobless infrared sensor
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 37 gallons
- Toilet: camping toilet
- Plumbing Grease Trap
- Electrical Outlets: 110v 6 inside
- Exterior Work Lights
- cash box
- 8' wavy man blower
- 2 road signs with 2' x 3' sign frame
- liquid handsoap dispenser