$44,000 Item No: NC-P-367V2
Location: North Carolina - Pickup Only for this item
Let more customers experience the irresistible taste of your specials by going mobile! Here is a 1999 Interstate 24' food concession trailer looking for its new owner! Check out more details below.
$44,000 in North Carolina
The original owner of this trailer upgraded it with heavier and stronger floor to haul a Nascar vehicle in. Second owner converted into a food trailer and even though it could be moved it was setup for location specific. Onboard water storage and pump have been added. Electrical cord has been modified to plug into generator making trailer suitable for more temporary locations or permanent location if you have one.
Electrical inside all working, exterior lights not hooked up, brake and brake lights working, emergency brake away system and battery was recently replaced. All plumbing inside 100% grey water tank and drain will need repair.
Seller suggests new wider, but shallower tank- current tank would scrape depending on driveway angle.
27' overall from tail to the hitch, standing height 6'6", overall 8' wide with about 4' walking space down the middle.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1999
- Box Length: 24'
- Kitchen Equipment Runs On: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): 2
- Removable Trailer Hitch: adjustable height and weight distribution
- Cabinets: few cabinets mostly open shelves
- Reach-In Upright Cooler
- Refrigerator: Magic Chef fridge/freezer
- Prep Station Cooler: Atosa
- Flatgrill: Blackstone 24" propane
- Fryer(s): 2 gal propane double basket countertop fryer
- Hot Dog Warmer: Roundup hot dog bun warmer
- Exhaust Fan
- Fire Extinguisher
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank
- Gray Water Tank