$25,200 Item No: KS-T-820K2
Location: Kansas - Pickup or have it transported!
SOLDREASONABLE OFFERS WELCOME!
Start slinging delicious barbecue to your hungry patrons with the use of this 1997 - 30' Chevrolet P30 BBQ food truck with a 6' extension deck built on! May purchase with or without smoker. See its complete features below.
$25,200 in Kansas
The Kohler generator runs on propane and is hooked up with 220 volt. This barbecue truck has driven 260,000 miles.
This truck has 2 smokers- one is included in the price, the other can be negotiated.
*Hot water heater thermostat needs to replaced, seller may negotiate that, call for details.
*Warmer needs work but is hooked up; the right person can fix it. Seller has been using non-propane warmers instead.Smokers' Specs:
Large: 32" wide x 26" thick x 41.5", 2" thick walls with 4 shelves. Its a high copy of Nylon Nixon Smoker.
Small: 30" wide x 20" thick x 41" high; pit boss attached pellet holder 10" x 18"
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1997
- Manufacturer: Chevrolet
- Model: P30 Barbecue Food Truck
- Length: 30'
- How many miles on the body?: 260,000
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): 1
- Cabinets: 2 overhead wall-mount cabinets
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: white aluminum
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: on the outside deck
- Exterior Customer Counter: fixed
- Propane Tank(s): 2
- Generator: Kohler
- Refrigerator: 1 Whirlpool fridge/freezer combo & 1 Haier mini fridge
- BBQ Smoker: 2- one is optional for addtl' fee
- Steam Table: Eagle 3-bay
- Interior Lighting: fluorescent
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater: On demand
- Hand-washing Sink: 3
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 60 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 40 gal
- Electrical Outlets
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine: 350
- knife and paper towel holders
- speed rail trays
- wire storage rack
- electric water pump
- rear door
- Igloo cooler