Put that food and business enthusiasm into action in this
$16,800 Item No: TN-T-845B3
Location: Tennessee - Pickup or have it transported!
1995 Chevrolet food truck. Get to know more of this unit by calling us now!
$16,800 in Tennessee
SOLD AS IS. No additional information about issues is available, should be purchased by someone who wants a project. This item will require an investment in work and $ to make it appropriate for a food truck or mobile business. Pick up only.
Runs and drives. Good tires and brakes. Heat works. This truck is priced lower for a reason. It will need additional equipment and is not currently set up for business. You will need to equip the kitchen according to your menu. It will run and drive but I don’t recommend driving out of state; doesn't go over 55 mph. It has good bones but will need a little work to make it permitable/compliant.
* has minor scratches, cracked lights, etc.
* no fire suppression system installed
* tankless hot water heater may need to be fixed or replaced
* max speed is 55 mph (unknown cause); not recommended for long distances
* will need a couple of lights replaced NOTE:
Buyer will need to bring generator and have basic knowledge of equipment for demo/inspection. Seller does not have a power source available and is not familiar with turning on & demonstrating the kitchen equipment.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1995
- Manufacturer: Chevrolet
- Model: P30 All Purpose Food Truck
- Length: 22'
- How many Miles on the body?: 159,000 miles
- How many Miles on the engine?: 159,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2010
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Propane Tank(s): 1 - 100 gallon
- Fryer(s): 1 - 40 lb
- Steam Table: large 3 bay hot well
- Exhaust Hood
- Fire Extinguisher
- Grease Trap: undercounter
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Breaker Panel
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank
- Gray Water Tank
- Water Tank
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine
- slide out generator housing
- electrical package