Fully Self-Contained 2002 Workhorse P30 Barbecue Food Truck for Sale in Virginia!
Item No: VA-T-224F2
SOLDHey! This 2002 Workhorse P30 food truck has got it ALL at an amazing price! This is a very compact truck that is easy to maneuver yet it has everything you need for any type of service. Full of high end equipment and upgrades, you'll love it. See details!
$49,500 in Virginia
Similar Items Available...
Grill your way to success with this step van barbecue food truck! Get in touch with us to get more details about this fabulous... more
Incite the inner griller within you using this 2000 Diesel Freightliner Box Truck Barbeque Food Truck! It is fully insulated and... more
For Sale in New Jersey - This is a 1998 Ford E350 BQ Truck with 242,000 miles on its engine and it has 7.20' inside standing... more
For sale in Florida- this is a 2002 gas 18' 6" Ford food truck that is completely self-contained. Set up for BBQ and sides. See... more
Get the best culinary partner today! Get this 1986 model used GMC P3500 food truck that's in very good condition! Has appx.... more
Create charred and smoky perfection with this fully self-sufficient turnkey 1994 GMC Grumman 22' stepvan barbecue food truck! This... more
Show off that fantastic menu of yours! Begin your mobile food business with this 1999 - 22' Grumman Utilimaster barbecue truck... more
Every venue will be a smokin' hot success with this 1985 18' GMC 6500 step van barbecue kitchen food truck with a custom-built BBQ... more
Achieve your biggest BBQ dreams using this AMAZING, crowd-catching 1987 45' Peterbilt diesel barbecue food truck! Ring us up to... more
Start or expand your BBQ smoking empire with this 2005 model Workhorse Custom Chassis BBQ truck has 114,337 miles on its engine.... more
Looking for a fully self-contained, already running BBQ operation? Check out this amazingly loaded BBQ concession... more
Let your menu shine with the use of this 1994 Ford diesel F450 22' Step Van Barbecue food truck with a 20' Meadow Creek smoker on... more
This truck has been approved by our Health department as a fully self-contained unit and does not require a commissary. This was approved by our health department due to all the refrigeration, wrap around SS shelving in the cab for extra storage, 3 compartment wash sink, hand wash sink with splash guard and the addition of a Mop sink under the SS counter. We can walk out of our house and do all the prep work on the truck, then roll right into service. Without a commissary, we dump our grey water and refill our water at a local campground on our way home from service. This makes it very convenient to operate and saves lots of time and money.
No expenses were spared when building this truck.
This BBQ truck is set up with a Cookshack SM260 commercial programmable smoker that can smoke and hold 240lb of BBQ at a time. Set the probe temp and when the meat reaches temp, the smoker ramps to your preset holding temp. Just put the meat in, add your favorite wood, press the program you want and it takes care of the rest. Start the night before, it monitors the temp of the meat and ramps down when done. Your BBQ will be ready and at holding temp the next morning. The smoker has three stages for a smoke cycle, then a cook cycle, then when the meat reaches your set temp it goes to a holding temp until you turn it off. You can configure up to 8 preprogrammed cycles. You can also pull the history of the smoker and product temps to your computer.
This is a large smoker that we use to hold 12 full pans of BBQ and sides at temp all day for service.
Even more details available upon request!
- Air Conditioning: 1500 BTU Heat Pump
- Concession Window(s): one main window and one rear half door
- Insulated Walls: stainless
- Awning: electric 16 foot awning
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: fold down
- Backup Camera
- Surveillance Cameras: 4 cameras on truck network
- Propane Tank(s): (2) one 100lb and one under frame 40lb
- Generator: 13.5KW
- Shore Power Cord: 50amp 220V, 12foot long
- Deep Freezer: under counter 5cf and chest 5cf in cab
- Refrigerator: Beverage-Air reach in display with LED lights
- Prep Station Cooler: Avantco Mega accommodates (9) 1/6 size and (3) 1/9 size, 6" deep
- Chef Base: Beverage-Air holds 4 full size 6" deep pans
- Stovetop: 2 burners
- Flatgrill: 24"
- BBQ Smoker: Cookshack SM260 commercial programmable smoker
- Fryer(s): 40lb
- Warming Cabinet: Smoker doubles as warmer and holding oven for 10 full pans
- Food Warmer: 1 infrared
- Microwave: Sharp commercial
- Steam Table: 2 full size
- Exhaust Hood: 7 foot
- Exhaust Fan: 1600 cfm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Pro Fire Suppression System: ProTex II
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting: LED
- GFI Outlets
- Breaker Panel: 50 amp 220 volt
- Hot Water Heater: 2 gallon
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 35 gallon
- Gray Water Tank: 45 gallon
- Cash Register: Drawer connected to POS
- POS System: Clover with kitchen printer
- A/C Power Outlets: 10 on service side, 8 on prep side and 4 in cab
- Transmission - Automatic
- Extra Concession Windows: Back entrance sets up as second conession window
- Diesel Engine
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Premium Brakes: Brand new upgraded less that 100 miles on them
- Back-up Alarm
- Exterior Work Lights
- 3 warning commercial panini presses
- Mop sink
- Network router and survelance cameras.