$27,944 Item No: FL-T-237B3
Location: Florida - Pickup or have it transported!
Attract loads of customers with this unique shaved ice / raspados vending truck! It has an open setup that's sure to get attention and sales. See the details below for more info on this awesome unit!
$27,944 in Florida
The truck is in good working condition and the engine runs strong. It has a storage area and it passed all inspections. Let you cater to more customers with its three awning openings!The truck was designed with two serving modes. In regular mode the server stands behind the truck by the tailgate. There, you'll find a serving counter the width of the tailgate, along with the flavoring rack above the ice block shaver within easy reach for fast, easy access. In event serving mode, the truck is designed with a removal articulating arm that provides gravity-powered flavor dispensing w/ auto-shutoff spigots. In this mode the server just cranks out shaved ice in the serving cups and the customer dispenses the tropical flavorings themselves. In this mode over 300 servings per hour can be sold. Also note, that the rear service counter on top of the tailgate was not installed yet in the one 'event serving mode' pics. This truck is ready to make money.
*A few minor dents on the rear bumper, but the body is in great condition.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2002
- Manufacturer: Dodge
- Model: Dakota Shaved Ice Truck
- How many Miles on the body?: 205,000 miles
- How many Miles on the engine?: 205,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 6012020
- Kitchen equipment runs on: ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): 3 (3'x4')
- Removable Trailer Hitch
- Ice Shaver
- Ice Block Maker: 100 blocks/day 5HP
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 5 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 7 gallons
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Two 12v Deep-Cycle Marine Batteries
- Sine Wave Inverter
- All flavorings and serving supplies
- 50 stainless steel 10lb ice molds
- 40gals of glycol w/ ice block maker