$112,350 Item No: GA-T-746P2
Location: Georgia - Pickup or have it transported!
Bring that delightful classic charm with this vintage 1952 Ford F7 25' Firetruck snowball truck! Call today!
You Save: $21,400 (16% off)
Price Now: $112,350
This classic charmer is all hand-built with trees that came off of a homeplace. Its interior is a 1986 build and the vehicle has 25,702 original miles. It was used to serve ice cream, shaved ice, popcorn, and lemonade. The engine is a 317 Lincoln that has just been rebuilt and now has 1k miles on it. Both the brakes and rear end have been checked and most of the wirings and several dome lights have been changed.
Make your move fast and don't let this very cool moneymaker be gone! Call us RIGHT NOW!
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1952
- VIN #: F752HM30
- Manufacturer: Ford
- Model: F7 Vintage Snowball Truck
- Length: 25'
- How many miles on the body?: 25,702
- How many miles on the engine?: 1,000
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 1986
- Air Conditioning: rear 8,000 btu
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 36" wide x 36" tall
- Spare Tire: 1
- Cabinets: Storage
- Generator: Onan 6.5 Emerald III GenSet gas generator
- Shore Power Cord: extension
- Deep Freezer: 17 dipping freezer
- Ice Shaver: Snowie 3000
- Commercial Blender / Juicer: Swirl Freeze
- Exterior Lighting: 60' bulb string
- Interior Lighting: rope lites, 2 LED
- Electrical Outlets: 4
- Breaker Panel: 100 amp
- Hot Water Heater: 2.5 gal electric
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 65 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 80 gal
- Transmission - Manual
- Extra Concession Windows: 1- rear
- Gas Engine: 317 Lincoln just rebuilt
- Popcorn 8 oz. Gold Medal
- 2 brand new steering tires