$24,640 Item No: WY-T-832N2
Location: Wyoming - Pickup Only for this item
Profit from your customers' love for ice by capturing their hearts using this solar-powered 1981 Chevrolet P20 Boyer Town Bob Maguire Edition 19' shaved ice and ice cream truck! See this vehicle's complete features listed down below.
*Mechanical inspection required. No transport; pick up only on this item.
$24,640 in Wyoming
The truck's prep area was built in 2016 and its engine has been changed out one time. All parts of the truck are in good condition and function well and this vehicle has passed all food safety inspections! It has driven 266,805 miles, runs well, and has been regularly serviced. It has also been completely stripped down and repainted in May 2016 with a deep blue lagoon paint on top, ElastiWrap deep fastback blue on the bottom, and a custom hand-painted and hand pinstriped logo. The truck runs great and the solar array, with batteries, powers all the equipment. This truck runs off of 12 volt solar power and gas. The water heater runs on propane and everything else in the kitchen runs on solar power.
*Has two minor scratches.
*fuel gauge needs work
*vinyl on seats has slight weather checking
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1981
- VIN #: 1GCP22T283301
- Manufacturer: Chevrolet
- Model: P20 Boyer Town Step Van Bob Maguire Edition Shaved Ice and Ice Cream Truck
- Length: 19'
- How many Miles on the body?: 266,805 miles
- How many Miles on the engine?: 266,805 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2016
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS
- Concession Window(s): 47.5" x 47.5" left hand sliding vinyl serving window
- Insulated Walls: rigid foam
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: small section by serving window
- Exterior Customer Counter: Acrylic Fold Down
- Solar Panels: 5 - 260 watt solar panels, 4 - 6 Volt Deep Cycle batteries usl16
- Reach-In Upright Cooler: Alpicool C20 12v DC 21qt portable refrigerator
- Refrigerator: 2 EdgeStar 12V DC fridge/freezer - 43qt, 63qt pull out
- Ice Shaver: Southern Snow New Orleans Style Shaver with 12 volt DC motor
- Work Table: 3 stainless steel tables: 5' x 2', 5.5' x 2', and 2' x 1'
- Interior Lighting: 2 - 12v 18" x 6" LED lights
- Hot Water Heater: On Demand propane with water pump
- Hand-washing Sink: stainless steel 7" x 13"
- Triple Sink: stainless steel 21" x 13"
- Fresh Water Tank: 25 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 30 gal
- Transmission - Automatic: 3-speed
- Gas Engine: Carbureted 292 cubic inch straight 6. Runs well.
- 2 Coldmaster 3-gallon ice cream cold crocks with lids
- 2 ice block molds to use with Southern Snow machine; 14-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 6-1/2" - makes 12lbs block
- custom hand painted and pinstriped logo
- weather proof locking menu board
- decorative foam ceiling tile
- above head wire shelves
- 2 stainless steel flavor/bottle racks; vinyl checkered flooring
- plastic quart bottles, pourers, dust caps, ice molds
- POTEK 2000W power inverter 12V DC to 110V AC with 3 AC ports and 1 USB port