$28,000 Item No: ID-P-155O2
Location: Idaho - Pickup or have it transported!
Make mobile dining a delight by providing a memorable outdoor food experience using this 1961 Shasta Airflyte camper kitchen trailer conversion!
A half-sheet pan convection oven and a half-sized baker's rack can both be included for an additional cost -- call us for details!
You Save: $5,000 (15% off)
Price Now: $28,000
This timeless beauty has been converted into a mobile kitchen. It has been completely renovated down to the studs and everything has been replaced from the subfloor up. This one's surely a wonderful little trailer with a lot of character!
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1961
- Air Conditioning: Toshiba window unit
- Concession Window(s): 1
- Exterior Customer Counter
- Prep Station Cooler: Delfield
- Stovetop: Cook Rite 2 burners propane
- Convection Oven: half sheet pan (optional)
- Flatgrill: 32" Cook Rite propane
- Fryer(s): countertop electric fryer
- Exhaust Hood: Hoodmart
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Kidde
- Work Table: 2 stainless steel tables
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Hot Water Heater: On Demand 10 gal electric water heater
- Hand-washing Sink: stainless steel
- Triple Sink: stainless steel
- Extra Concession Windows: 3
- stainless steel prep sink
- all pots, pans, and utensils
- half-sized baker's rack with cover (optional)