$112,348 Item No: VA-P-683W2
Location: Virginia - Pickup Only for this item
You definitely don't want to miss this amazing opportunity to become the owner of this vintage 1963 Avion Airstream mobile beer/wine/liquor bar trailer! This mobile bar has been completely renovated inside and out! Newly-built and ready to serve! See more details below.
You Save: $42,802 (27% off)
Price Now: $112,348
See this equipment on video...
The frame has been reinforced, sandblastedand painted. New subfloor and underbelly. New tires, hubs, brakes, bearings, u bolts and trailer wiring. The interior of the trailer has all BRAND NEW appliances. It has a four tap system with a double door fridge able to hold 4 full size kegs! CO2 and glycol systems are in place for beer and working perfectly! 2 beer fridges able to keep/hold up to 300 canned beers cold. It has a wine fridge fit to hold up to 20 bottles of wine. All new dimmable LED lights throughout. It has a new A/C and heating system to keep everyone comfortable. The trailer also includes a Honda 3000i silent generator for power. All systems have been tested and they work flawlessly. You won't find anything like this. It has basically been built from the ground up with the upmost quality.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1963
- Overall Length: 21'
- Box Length: 18'
- Width: 7'
- Height: 10'
- Kitchen Equipment Runs On: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning
- Concession Window(s): 1 7ft x 4ft
- Insulated Walls: Insulation
- Awning: Flip up window 7ftx 4ft
- Generator: 3000-watt Honda 3000i
- Shore Power Cord: 10ft
- Refrigerator: 2 beer fridges and wine fridge
- Exterior Lighting: LED
- Interior Lighting: LED
- Breaker Panel: 50 Amp
- Hot Water Heater: On Demand tankless
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 17 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 23 gallons
- Electrical Outlets: 11
- Premium Brakes: Electric Drum
- Four tap system with a double door fridge
- CO2 and glycol systems are in place for beer
- Water pump