$25,200 Item No: OR-MB-149Y2
Location: Oregon - Pickup or have it transported!
Be fully geared up for a variety of jobs you'll encounter in the fabrication field by acquiring this GMC C7500 rail road welding rig truck today! Get to know more about this unit by reading through its complete features below!
$25,200 in Oregon
Note: A Miller Airpak 600 amp welder generator air compressor can be included for an additional cost -- call for details!
This truck has a 9-speed Eaton Fuller transmission and a 3126 Cat diesel motor. It stands 7' high and has driven 214k miles.
Seller's note: Liftmoore's swing gear is broken but I still use it by manually pushing the boom.
*normal wear and tear
*few dents and dings
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2000
- Manufacturer: Gmc
- Model: C7500 Rail Road Welding Rig Truck
- VIN #: 16DM7H1C7YJ506494
- What energy source does the business part run on?: FUEL (Gas, Propane, Diesel)
- If unit has an engine, how many Miles on the engine?: 214,000 miles
- Air Conditioning
- Removable Trailer Hitch
- Generator: Miller Airpak 600 amp welder generator aircompressor (optional)
- Shore Power Cord: extension cord
- Liftmoore crane with 21' reach and 5k lbs lift capacity
- Tommylift gate
- Aux hydraulic circuit with 5 and 10 gpm flow rate