$38,500 Item No: FL-P-486K2
Location: Florida - Pickup or have it transported!
This fully-loaded 2009 Southwest 8'6" x 24' kitchen and beverage concession trailer is a cook's dream kitchen on wheels! It has everything you need to take home the top prize- loaded with commercial equipment and ready to roll. Check out all of its remarkable features below.
A van set up for towing this unit is available from the seller for an additional fee, see details.
$38,500 in Florida
The versatility of this kitchen trailer can no doubt take you to the top of the mobile food world ladder! Its standing interior height is 7'6" and its tongue is outfitted with load-bearing transfer bars.
Available for an additional fee is a 2004 GMC Savana passenger van with seating for 9 passengers and TV and entertainment system with an additional tv for the front passenger. The van is also already outfitted with a heavy duty hitch to carry the load of the trailer and also has the electric brake control system installed. The van needs to get serviced for optimal performance. CALL for pricing with van.
*The trailer has been parked to service a specific locations, and is connected directly to the location's electricity/water/drain systems. Seller had the piping system of the water tanks and drain redirected to be connected to the location's water/drain system. The new owner will have to repipe them and connect them back to the trailer’s water/drain systems and it’s a simple process.
*So even though the tires of the trailer look great, I am not sure in what condition is the rubber of the 4 tires for a long transport. I recommend
trailering it back to their place or install 4 new tires if desired. *POS (Ipads/stand) are not included.
*Soft serve machine not included
*both generators need to be serviced
*exterior lights need to be serviced
*normal wear and tear
*minor repairs needed
- Air Conditioning: 3 A/Cs in front, middle and rear at 15,000 BTU ea
- Concession Window(s): 3 - 6' wide x 42" high with back lit marquees
- Spare Tire: 1 tire with chrome rim
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: behind cooking areas
- Insulated Walls: styrofoam
- Floor Drains: 2 in the rear floor
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: throughout floors
- Exterior Customer Counter: 4
- Propane Tank(s): 2 - 100 lbs, 1- 30 lbs, 1 - 20 lbs propane tanks
- Generator: 2 Generac RV quiet propane generators (need servicing)
- Shore Power Cord: 2 - 30 amp cables 25' long
- Upright Freezer: True 23 cf reach in freezer
- Deep Freezer: True 9 cf undercounter freezer
- Reach-In Upright Cooler: 1 - 5'H soda fridge and 1 - 4'W soda fridge with sliding doors
- Refrigerator: True 23 cf reach-in refrigerator
- Prep Station Cooler: True 29"
- Stovetop: Royal 6 burner propane cook top with oven
- Oven: Royal 36"
- Chargrill: Royal 36" propane
- Flatgrill: Royal 36" propane
- Fryer(s): 2 Royal double basket fryers
- Steam Table: 4'6"w propane stainless steel
- Ice Block Maker: 110 lbs ice making machine
- Espresso Machine: Cuisinart Espresso Machine with Frother
- Exhaust Hood: 12'
- Exhaust Fan: 2 roof mounted extractor fans
- Fire Extinguisher: 2
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Ansul
- Work Table: stainless steel
- Grease Trap
- Exterior Lighting: spot lights throughout the exterior (need servicing)
- Interior Lighting: fluorescent. Several 8' and 4'
- Breaker Panel: 100 amps
- Hot Water Heater: 6 gal propane
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink: and additional veggie sink (total 5 sinks)
- Fresh Water Tank: 2 - 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 2 - 45 gallons
- Plumbing Grease Trap
- Cash Register: undercounter
- A/C Power Outlets: 15 (4 GFI)
- Premium Brakes: electric
- 1 slushie machines; 3 electric fly fans mounted on windows
- 2 electric fans mounted at the ceiling
- 4 propane gas regulators with hoses
- main propane gas line shut off valve
- individual shut off valves for all propane equipment
- air curtain; load bearing transfer bars
- lots of shelving throughout
- veggie washing sink; water pump
- commercial kitchen floor mats, misc, pots/utensils etc.
- heavy-duty trailer tongue