$38,500 Item No: NC-T-474E3
Location: North Carolina - Pickup Only for this item
Let your customers keep cool all summer long by serving frozen desserts in this 1986 ice cream truck. Don't forget to check more of its info below.
$38,500 in North Carolina
This vehicle's engine/transmission has been rebuilt and modified from a carbureted engine to a fuel injected 1999 Chevy Impala engine. Check more of its features below.
- New Radio w/ (2) PDA speakers & Bluetooth Radio to play Requested music at events
- New windshield wipers
- Brand new wrap installed last season
- Aluminum throughout the truck
- Front end work
The vehicle will need the following:
*A third sink and hand washing sink (it was originally designed with two, to pass most state inspections you will need a third sink). You will need to replace the seals on pipes on existing sinks.
*Driveshaft will eventually need to be replaced. (It’s hard to find neutral and reverse) I was quoted $1,600 last year to rebuild.
*Stop sign on the truck will need to be replaced (if that’s important to you)
*The generator needs to be repaired. The motor is strong and the generator works. The issue is the generator is sending inconsistent power throughout the truck. It may need a governor on it.
*Company logo will need to be removed.
*This unit is being SOLD AS-IS.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1986
- VIN #: 1GDHP32T6G3501535
- Manufacturer: GMC
- Model: P30 Ice Cream Truck
- Length: 19'
- How many Miles on the engine?: 90,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2019
- Kitchen equipment runs on: ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: Rear, 13500btu
- Concession Window(s): 2
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter
- Generator: 20KW
- Shore Power Cord: 220
- Deep Freezer: above counter
- Refrigerator: undercounter
- Soft Serve Machine(s): Pasmo S520F
- Ice Shaver
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting: new
- Electrical Outlets: 8
- Breaker Panel: 100amp
- Double Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 50 gallon
- Gray Water Tank: 50 gallon
- Electrical Outlets
- Water Tank
- Transmission - Automatic: Rebuilt
- Gas Engine
- Diesel Engine: Generator
- new battery
- new brakes
- new front wheel bearing
- new gas tank (truck)
- new fuel pump and sending unit
- new gas line
- new alternator
- new tires (less than 500 miles)