$33,040 Item No: NH-P-828U2
Location: New Hampshire - Pickup Only for this item
Pour in success as you serve your freshly brewed cups using this fully renovated 1979 Fleetwood Wilderness coffee concession trailer! Check out the unit's full set of features down the equipment list below.
$33,040 in New Hampshire
See this equipment on video...
The trailer's interior was built in 2018 and the seller has recently resealed parts of the roof. It is currently registered in NH and was only used during the summer seasons since August 2019. It measures 8' wide x 17' long and stands 7' high on the inside. It also has a custom exterior paint job with a clear coat and a beautiful wooden interior.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1979
- VIN #: NHTR0179061
- Overall Length: 20'
- Box Length: 17'
- Width: 8'
- Height: 13'
- Kitchen Equipment Runs On: ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): 2
- Cabinets: many custom stained cabinets
- Insulated Walls: hardboard
- Exterior Customer Counter: removable
- Generator: Duromax 10000 watts
- Coffee Machine: 2 Mr Coffee
- Espresso Machine: Rancilio Classe 5 usb 1gr - new 2022
- Commercial Blender / Juicer: Ninja
- Fire Extinguisher: 10 lbs - brand new 2022
- Exterior Lighting: LED above customer counter
- Interior Lighting: 2 LED ceiling lights & 4 dimmable ceiling Sofit lights
- Electrical Outlets: 6 inside
- Breaker Panel: 50 amp power source into a 4 breaker box
- Hot Water Heater: Chronomite on demand water heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 25 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 50 gal - not 100%
- water filter below espresso machine
- Shurflo 60psi water pump
- small wares
- marketing supplies
- lots of counter space
- built-in counter espresso knock box
- built-in counter pitcher rinsed sink
- Arctic Pure Manitowoc water filter
- custom exterior paint job with clear coat