$58,300 Item No: TN-T-677I2
Location: Tennessee - Pickup Only for this item
Raise your glass for a victorious mobile vending career with this fully self-contained 1947 vintage 20' Ford mobile bar! It features a prep area installed in 2019 and has driven 61,000 miles. Runs and drives great with an all-new professionally installed plumbing. More spectacular features have been listed below!
$58,300 in Tennessee
This eye-catcher has an original, freshly built flat head V-8 239 engine with a 4-speed transmission. It also comes with 4 Perlick taps that run through the wall to a True TDD-3 beer cabinet. The drip tray under the taps is hard piped to the grey water tank. There is a hand sink at the bar for your bartenders & a 3-bay sink in the back of the truck for your washing needs. All electrical (also professionally installed) is wired for a 50 amp marine with dedicated breakers. Everything can run off of 110w or powered by the onboard Onan 4kw RV generator. There are lights & plugs located all over the inside & outside of the truck.
Note: some minor paint flaws consistent with age
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1947
- Manufacturer: Ford
- Model: 1-Ton Truck Mobile Bar
- Length: 20'
- How many Miles on the body?: 61,000 miles
- How many Miles on the engine?: 61,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2019
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): (1) 60" x 80"
- Generator: Cummins Onan 4000 watts
- Shore Power Cord: 20'
- Refrigerator: (2) 1 True TDD-3 and 1 Magic Chef 36 bottle wine cooler
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Breaker Panel: 50 amp
- Hot Water Heater: 4 gal Bosch
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 22 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 30 gal
- Transmission - Manual: 4 speed
- Gas Engine: 239 flat head V8
- Shurflo water pump
- 4 Perlick taps