$66,000 Item No: IA-T-124A3
Location: Iowa - Pickup or have it transported!
Tons of lucrative mobile culinary possibilities abound the new owner of this Chevrolet P30 kitchen food truck! Find out how to drive it home by calling us today!
You Save: $5,500 (7% off)
Price Now: $66,000
The truck's kitchen is a 2020 build, used for only one season or 12 months of total service time. It has a new engine installed at the end of 2020 (paperwork included) with only 7k miles on it. Lots of great universal equipment that can be used for any kind of food/catering truck. Tons of updates made to the truck, as well! Fire suppression system installed 2021 and body mileage is at 168,000.
Seller's note: This unit was owned by another caterer out of MN who installed the kitchen and new engine. She only used it for light catering and all the hot equipment was new and unused when I purchased the truck. I have paperwork for all the equipment, hoods, engine and fire suppression system. Truck is wrapped at this time but can either be taken off before sale or new owner can remove within 30 days of purchase.
*normal body wear
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1999
- VIN #: 1GBHP32R7X3303799
- Manufacturer: Chevrolet
- Model: P30 Step Van Kitchen Food Truck
- Length: 14'
- How many Miles on the body?: 168,000 miles
- How many Miles on the engine?: 7,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2020
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 36" x 60"
- Insulated Walls: Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Exterior Customer Counter: removeable
- Backup Camera
- Propane Tank(s): 1 - 25 gal
- Shore Power Cord: 25'
- Reach-In Upright Cooler: Avantco
- Refrigerator: Beverage Air under counter fridge
- Prep Station Cooler: Avantco countertop refrigerated prep rail
- Stovetop: CPG 60" 6 burners
- Oven: 2 CPG full size ovens
- Flatgrill: CPG 24"
- Food Warmer: 2 Avantco
- Exhaust Hood: 7'
- Fire Extinguisher: 2
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Ansul
- Work Table: 1 - 24" x 24", 1 - 30" x 30" and 1 - 50" x 24"
- Interior Lighting: LED + lights built into hoods above hot equipment
- Electrical Outlets: 8
- Breaker Panel: 65 amp
- Hot Water Heater: 6 gal
- Hand-washing Sink: 12"
- Triple Sink: NSF 36"
- Fresh Water Tank: 20 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 25 gal
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine: new V8 engine installed at the end of 2020
- Premium Brakes
- Custom Wheels: new rims and tires
- soap dispenser
- paper towel dispenser