$55,000 Item No: TX-T-122V2
Location: Texas - Pickup Only for this item
Fulfill your mobile culinary dreams by owning this 2001 Workhorse P42 step van kitchen food truck today! Ring us up to find out how!
*Mechanical inspection required. No transport; pick up only on this item.
$55,000 in Texas
The truck's commercial 18' kitchen area was installed in 2016. This vehicle is powered by a sturdy diesel motor.
Seller's note: Getting an update on miles. Mainly used in permanent locations, not daily driven.
*typcial wear and tear
*crack in the windshield
*passenger sliding window replaced with plexiglass
*chargrill, flat top grill, fryer, and under counter freezer are NOT included
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2001
- Manufacturer: Workhorse
- Model: P42 Step Van Kitchen Food Truck
- How many Miles on the engine?: 50,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2016
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: roof
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 8' with 2 sliding windows
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Insulated Walls
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter
- Propane Tank(s): 2 - 30 lbs in side-compartment, rear cages for 2 - 100lbs
- Shore Power Cord: 50 amp 30'
- Reach-In Upright Cooler: 27" upright
- Prep Station Cooler: Arctic Air 4'
- Stovetop: CPG 4 burners
- Oven: CPG full size
- Exhaust Hood: 8'
- Exhaust Fan: upblast upgraded in 2021
- Fire Extinguisher: 2
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Buckeye
- Work Table: 8'
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting: LED
- Electrical Outlets: 8
- Breaker Panel: 100 amp, unit wired for 50 amp service
- Hot Water Heater: On demand
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 40 gal
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine
- 2 chassis batteries - 1 is just a few months old and only used to start the engine twice
- extended line tabletop under hood for full 8' use
- generator box on back for protection from weather and theft
- propane cages on back and in side compartment
- inline water filter
- major suspension upgrades