$54,994 Item No: SC-P-613O2
Location: South Carolina - Pickup or have it transported!
Check out this cheerful yet professionally built 2006 - 8.5' x 14' lemonade and hot dog / carnival food concession trailer! Call today about this turnkey business.
You Save: $27,506 (33% off)
Price Now: $54,994
Prep area was built in 2020. Seller says: "We sold 16 Flavors of Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Nachos & Cheese, and Hot Dogs. This is a Turn-Key business."
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2006
- Overall Length: 18'
- Box Length: 14'
- Width: 8.5'
- Height: 11'
- Kitchen Equipment Runs On: ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): 6
- Removable Trailer Hitch: 1
- Cabinets: 2
- Insulated Walls: fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Floor Drains: 1 front, 2 rear
- Generator: DuroStar 5500 dual fuel
- Shore Power Cord: 100' twist and lock
- Deep Freezer: Insignia 5.0 cu ft
- Refrigerator: 27" stainless steel undercounter
- Ice Bin: Taprite Model DI-2123 commercial SS
- Hot Dog Warmer: Avantco HD-Grill non-stick roller
- Commercial Blender / Juicer: Zumex Essential Pro lemon commercial with stand citrus juicer
- Exterior Lighting: 6 fluorescent lights
- Interior Lighting: 2 LED lights
- Electrical Outlets: 12 outlets
- Breaker Panel: 30 amp
- Hot Water Heater: ECOTOUCH tankless
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink: Krowne 36" x 18"
- Fresh Water Tank: 10 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 16 gal
- Sound System: 4 mounted outside 4" Herdio waterproof Marine Bluetooth speakers
- Cash Register: Square
- POS System: Square with iPad
- Exterior Work Lights: 6 flood lights
- 1 Crathco triple 4.75 gal pre-mix cold beverage dispenser
- 1 Crathco double 4.75 gal pre-mix cold beverage dispenser
- 1 heavy-duty AMPLock U-BRP2516RV/Trailer coupler lock
- Linxup LAAA31 GPS tracker device
- 272 Marquee flashing lights
- 1 Gold Medal Single nacho cheese dispenser, 1 Gold Medal dual cheese and chili dispenser; Marine grade vinyl flooring
- over 2000 cups and lids and over 10,000 straws
- MRbrew Upgrade magnetic food-grade pump
- full custom trailer cover
- Eaz-Lift 24" RV stabilizing Jacks