$60,500 Item No: TN-P-766G2
Location: Tennessee - Pickup or have it transported!
Let your passion for food take you to the top! For sale is an aluminum 2016 8.5' x 20' Freedom food concession trailer that can do it all - from ice cream, shaved ice, or any type of edibles your creative mind can think of! Refer to the equipment list below for complete specs.
$60,500 in Tennessee
This astonishing unit has been used for three and a half years by its original owner and has an interior standing height of 7'6". This trailer has got a new axle and springs and ball joints and tires.
*Brakes are not hooked up on the trailer.
*The ice cream machine has now developed a leak on the refrigerant and will take about $300 to repair.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2016
- Box Length: 20 foot
- Width: 8.5
- Height: 8 foot
- Kitchen Equipment Runs On: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: (3) Front, middle, rear 2 - 15000, 1- 24000
- Concession Window(s): (1) 3 x 6
- Insulated Walls
- Propane Tank(s): (2) 100 lb propane tanks with brackets
- Generator: 1 Champion 15kw 1 Furman 9400kw (tri-fuel & used only 5 times)
- Shore Power Cord: 50 amp 70'
- Upright Freezer: upright 2-door freezer
- Deep Freezer: 2
- Refrigerator: small refrigerator
- Soft Serve Machine(s): Donper D900 Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine Floor Model
- Ice Shaver: Southern Snow Block Ice Shaver
- Hot Dog Warmer
- Exhaust Hood: 6'
- Work Table
- Interior Lighting
- Breaker Panel: 50 amp lifeline breaker box
- Hot Water Heater: 6 gal
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink: NSF approved with splash guards and drainboards
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 53 gal
- Open Signage
- Cash Register: Cash drawer
- Electrical Outlets
- Water Tank
- Premium Brakes: electric brakes
- Custom Wheels: (2) 5000 pound axles
- upright freezer that makes 32 blocks of ice with stainless steel containers to make ice
- chest freezer in the garage
- RTP on floor, 3/4" black iron piping
- 3/4" plywood floors, 3/8 " plywood walls, extended tongue
- 36" side door with flush mount, 48" door
- water pump, 8' countertop under concession window
- Base cabinets in v-nose left side storage right side cabinet space.
- Mill finish walls and ceiling
- Hundreds of dollars worth of snow cone concentrate.