2017 - 8.5' x 18' Lark Frozen Custard & Shaved Ice/Snowball Concession Trailer for Sale in Missouri!
$38,500 Item No: MO-P-625F2
Location: Missouri - Pickup or have it transported!
Be your own boss and travel around to make people happy with frozen custard and shaved ice using this 2017 8.5' x 18' Lark Frozen Custard and Shaved Ice Trailer. This unit was operated for three seasons at a high traffic location. Check out its complete specifications below!
$38,500 in Missouri
Standing height inside of this wonderful air-conditioned unit is 7' 8". This trailer is fully wrapped but it will be removed before purchase since its name is not for sale.
*You will need to purchase a generator to go mobile or have a 220 single-phase plug to plug into.
- Air Conditioning: Top
- Concession Window(s): One 4'
- Cabinets: Under sink storage and V nose storage
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: Aluminum
- Insulated Walls: Foam
- Awning: Over concession window
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fold down
- Shore Power Cord: 15', 230 single phase
- Upright Freezer: Frigidaire 20.2 cuft upright freezer
- Slide-top Cooler: Taylor four bucket dipping cabinet
- Refrigerator: Maxx Cold 23 cuft Commercial Refrigerator
- Soft Serve Machine(s): Taylor C002 Frozen Custard Machine
- Ice Shaver: Hatsuyuki HC-8E commercial grade
- Commercial Blender / Juicer: Taylor Razzle model BC10 commercial countertop blender
- Exterior Lighting: Three. halogen bulb
- Interior Lighting: two 4' florescent fixtures with covers
- GFI Outlets: 8 inside outlets inside
- Breaker Panel: 30 amp
- Hot Water Heater: 6 gallon
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 50 gallons
- POS System: Clover Mini Point of Sale (POS) system with cash drawer
- A/C Power Outlets: (8) 110VAC outlets
- Some consumables like cups, spoons, straws...etc. I have some shaved ice syrup and pumps that can go with it so start up will be quick and easy. Flavors include: watermelon, cherry, strawberry, banana, tigers blood, grape, lemon-lime, pina colada, rootbeer