Custom-Built 2010 26' Freightliner School Bus Mobile Kitchen Conversion for Sale in Texas!
Item No: TX-T-382F2
SOLDThis off-road 8.5' x 26' food truck is a 2010 Freightliner School Bus that was custom built in Spring 2019 to serve a wide variety of food. It is a 1st off-road food truck of its kind. This deluxe Monster Bus is a cutting edge mobile culinary and entertainment experience. This is a brand new fully equipped mobile kitchen food truck, beautifully crafted, very clean. It comes with a brand new high quality and premium equipment/appliances installed inside. Vehicle mileage is 123,000 and the standing height inside of the unit is 12.8'. See below for complete specs.
$225,000 in Texas
Similar Items Available...
Rock the mobile food scene with this AMAZING 2010 26' Freightliner Off Road B2B diesel bustaurant food truck! Vehicle was... more
Race to the top of the mobile food industry with this nearly new 2000 Freightliner Step Van Kitchen Food Truck! Call us now for... more
Want to have a business of your own? Get into the great world of mobile food business industry! This 1993 model Ford Econoline... more
Truck only available until May 2019 After that, it goes back in to full festival and catering mode! So act now before you have... more
Be one of today's sought after mobile food booth using this 2005 Workhorse 16' P30 diesel step van food truck. Kitchen was... more
Gather the people and let them taste some good stuff by cooking your very own recipes in this 2002 16' Diesel Isuzu NPR food... more
For Sale in Wisconsin - This is a 1997 Chevy Mobile Kitchen Food Truck that has 130,000 miles on it. See more details of the truck... more
The perfect mate for your mobile food business adventure is right here! Grab this good condition 1979 Chevrolet food truck now... more
Retiring from the rat race and want to go at your own speed? Perhaps you are looking for a way to have long term supplemental... more
Serve a variety of amazing cuisines using this step van kitchen food truck! Ring us up for more details! . more
Feel the excitement of street food business when you start up your career with this very awesome vintage 1967 model Dodge D300... more
Join the street food business fun! Begin your own mobile food business venture with this Ford Econo Strip food truck that has... more
See this equipment on video...
Follow your heart and make sure to grab this unbelievably remarkable bargain! Visitors are invited to savour palatable food of a comfort genre and enjoy dimension of a sizable high-definition video screen mounted on the food truck rooftop. The truck’s exterior body features a very unique custom paint – called candy paint. It was painted by an artist using candy paint technique, which requires a really professional skills and high quality paint. Also, custom made front and rear bumpers are another beautiful touch to the exterior’s unique design.
- Air Conditioning
- Cabinets: Dry storage steel shelving unit & Stainless steel Chef base
- Propane Tank(s): 100 gal. LP Tank
- Generator: Diesel Cummins ONAN generator Quiet Series, 12KW
- Refrigerator: 70â€³ True UnderBar refrigeration â€“ three keg club top kegerator
- Prep Station Cooler: 48â€³ True Sandwich prep refrigerator
- Flatgrill: Propane 36â€™â€™ Griddle countertop
- Fryer(s): Propane 40 lbs. Fryer
- Steam Table: 2 pan
- Vertical Broiler: 3 units Propane Vertical Broilers
- Hot Dog Warmer: Hot Dog Hut Steamer
- Interior Lighting: Recessed ceiling fluorescent lighting
- Breaker Panel
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 45 gallons
- Sound System: JBL All Weather Compact 2 Way Coaxial Loudspeaker
- Cash Register: Cash drawer & Receipt printer
- POS System: Clover Station
- Diesel Engine
- Custom Wheels: brand new 46" heavy duty military wheels