$60,500 Item No: ID-P-005Y2
Location: Idaho - Pickup or have it transported!
Don't miss this opportunity to be the next owner of this well-equipped Wells Cargo CEW202W mobile kitchen food trailer with pro-fire suppression system! Check out more details below and give us a call to find out how you can take it home!
You Save: $16,500 (21% off)
Price Now: $60,500
This is a very versatile mobile food unit that was used to serve funnel cakes, pretzels, finger steaks, chicken strips, hamburgers, fries, tater tots, churros, Tater tornadoes, Scones / Indian fried bread; Snow cones, shaved ice, lemonade, iced tea, soft drinks, cotton candy, and popcorn. More Specs:
Additional seller comments:
- Three serving windows with lift up awnings, heavy duty sign type with gas piston supports, and backlit fluorescent lighting. There are a total of five openings in the windows two on each side and one at the front.
- Bally vinyl skirting. A must have finishing touch for your concession trailer. It's like jewelry on a lady! (appx 8 snaps need replacing)
- Individual shut offs for both propane tanks, plus an additional intake valve for a larger tank when working at bigger events.
- Base cabinets include laminated front and top, one interior shelf, hinge doors and positive latches.
- Flooring is one piece skid resistant, high performance vinyl with "Coin" embossing.
- Corian solid surface countertop with coved side and back splashs. All sinks have recessed covers.
- Recessed countertop drain. For equipment such as snow cone machine, smoothie machine shaved ice machine.
- Two 4 foot stainless steel shelves above sink area.
- Electrical outlets- One front and centered above overhead shelf; One in each corner in the front, plus on each side in the cabinets there are three four plug outlets. Each outlet has four plugs and two breakers.
- 4 inch drop axles
- Torflex rubber torsion suspension
- Electric brakes and breakaway system with wet cell battery
- Corrosion preventative compound undercoating
- Oval LED tail lights
- Seamless aluminum roof
- LED clearance and marker lights
- Fold up/down step
- Ultra 4000 hitch jack w/light
- Safety chains with hooks, meet or exceed D. O. T. Requirements
- 2 and 5/16 inch positive lock ball coupler
- 36-in entry door with screen door and flush lock
Trailer was manufactured in 2009; however it wasn't purchased until 2011, so it was only used till 2019 with a total of 8 years of usage, with that being only 3 months out of the whole year. I guess what I'm trying to say is this trailer was not dragged all over the place, or used and abused -it was treated like the queen of the castle.
As for any ouchies and bumps in the trailer there are only two. One is on the trailer at the hitch up area, on the corner on the driver side there's two slight dents where a rancher backed up his stock trailer and just touch the trailer but did leave a slight mark. It's visible when you look at that picture but you have to look close.
The other Fixer-Upper is on the countertop on the driver side there's a seam where the two laminates come together and we had a smoothie machine leak without us knowing it and it made the laminate come unstuck from the baseboard -we have repaired it but it is noticeable.
The paint on the trailer is original from the factory - it could use a new paint job. However I recommend doing a wrap. If you wrapped it, that thing would like AAA diamond appearance and it would be so sharp looking.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2009
- Box Length: 20'
- Width: 8'
- Concession Window(s): 3
- Exterior Customer Counter
- Propane Tank(s): Two 100lb propane tanks 48 in tall
- Chef Base: True TRCB36 36" Chef Base, 2 drawer refrigerated Chef Base
- Stovetop: Royal Range combo 24-in griddle/two 12-in burners 900k BTUs
- Fryer(s): Royal Range RFT50 50 lb. Floor gas fryer - 2 baskets
- Ice Bin: Stainless steel in-counter ice bin
- Exhaust Hood: 8 ft stainless steel Hood and filters - stainless back wall
- Exhaust Fan: Captive Air Up-Blast Centrifugal Fan
- Pro Fire Suppression System
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Breaker Panel: 50 amp service (all breakers are 20 amp)
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink: 13" x 16" x 7" deep stainless steel Ikea sinks
- Hitch stabilizers
- Towstar STR Radial Tires
- Gold Medal 5099NS 50lb funnel cake fryer 90,000 BTU; sits on stainless steel shelf
- 4 ft. Stainless steel ticket/order holder
- Enmotion automated touchless towel and dispenser system
- Stainless steel prep counter 55"W x 24"D x 22" T