$49,500 Item No: OH-T-549E2
Location: Ohio - Pickup or have it transported!
Get your cooking on the road! This 1990 Chevy P30 food truck is a great unit for starting your street food business! The kitchen inside was installed in 2014. See more details and features below.
$49,500 in Ohio
Heading your way is this mobile kitchen with new transmission and a 2 year old engine that has 60,000 miles on it. It has equipment already installed so you can be creative and make innovative and delicious meals every day! The street food unit was used for 4 years. Feel free to check out the equipment list section to know what's installed inside. Grab this deal today!
- Air Conditioning: Rooftop
- Concession Window(s): 1
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Floor Drains: 1, towards the rear of the truck
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: Entire kitchen
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fold down
- Propane Tank(s): 1, 100#
- Generator: 7200 watts, Yamaha
- Shore Power Cord: 3 prong, approximately 10ft.
- Prep Station Cooler: 45 in. Sandwich unit
- Flatgrill: 36 inch
- Fryer(s): 1 two basket. Dell
- Steam Table: 3 portable, standard hotel pan size. Winco
- Exhaust Hood: 6 ft
- Fire Extinguisher
- Interior Lighting: Fluorescent
- Electrical Outlets: 7 outlets inside
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater: 5 gallon
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 20 gallons
- Electrical Outlets
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine
- Anti-Lock Brakes