$77,000 Item No: NJ-T-139X2
Location: New Jersey - Pickup or have it transported!
Carry happiness anywhere you go by serving up your delicious desserts prepared in this 1977 mobile ice cream parlor! See more details below.
$77,000 in New Jersey
This step van ice cream truck measures 20' long bumper to bumper and has a rebuilt transmission and motor. It has 167,275 original body mileage and 15,000 engine miles. NOTE: This truck has been garage kept, and its seats were reupholstered last year.
*minor body dings
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1977
- VIN #: 3E37HHZ06762
- Manufacturer: Mobile Food Unit
- Model: Step Van Ice Cream Truck
- Length: 20'
- How many Miles on the body?: 167,275 miles
- How many Miles on the engine?: 15,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 1977
- Kitchen equipment runs on: ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: 15000 BTU
- Concession Window(s): 1
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: epoxy painted
- Generator: Yanmar 21kw Rudox power head
- Shore Power Cord: 10'
- Deep Freezer
- Soft Serve Machine(s): Electro Freeze 30 cab double head
- Fire Extinguisher: ABC wall mount
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets: 3 inside
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater: 5 gallons
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank
- Gray Water Tank
- Transmission - Automatic: rebuilt
- Gas Engine: rebuilt Ford V8 351 Windsor
- Custom Wheels: 6 brand new tires
- Server topping warmer (hot fudge and hot caramel) and dispenser
- cup dispensers
- rebuilt rear end, carb, starter, alternator,distributor, and wiring harness