$28,000 Item No: TX-T-119M2
Location: Texas - Pickup or have it transported!
Begin your mobile food adventures by getting your hands on this 2000 22' Chevrolet Express 3500 short bus food truck! Its kitchen was installed in 2018 and it has driven 119,197 miles. See more details below. .
This food bus runs amazing and has been well-maintained. Oil changed every 5000 miles and it has also passed its city health department inspection.
Seller says: AC Unit is 14,000 btu, keeps the bus cold even when it's 100 degrees outside. We ran this all summer long :) This is all electric, saves you $ on city inspection. Avoids the Fire safety inspection required when using propane. Plenty of storage, wire racks, wire shelving, more storage above the driver.
*minor cosmetic damages relative to any 20-year-old vehicle
*one tear in driver's seat
- Air Conditioning: 14,000 BTU rear
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 24" x 24"
- Removable Trailer Hitch: generator enclosure
- Cabinets: 2
- Insulated Walls: interior bus material
- Exterior Customer Counter: fixed
- Generator: Champion 7500 running watts quiet generator
- Shore Power Cord: 30 amp, LR14-30, 70'
- Refrigerator: Whirlpool fride/freezer combo
- Flatgrill: 22" x 10" electric
- Warming Cabinet: Cambro Electric Hot Box/Hot Food Holding Cabinet
- Food Warmer: Avantco
- Interior Lighting: LED
- Breaker Panel: 30 amp
- Hot Water Heater: 2.5 gallons
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 42 gal
- A/C Power Outlets: 5
- Water Tank
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Back-up Alarm
- countertop condiment fridge
- rice cooker
- Plenty of storage, wire racks, wire shelving, more storage above the driver.
- water pump