$38,500 Item No: CT-T-959I2
Live your dream and start popping in the cash with the help of this 2002 20' Chevy Workhorse multi-purpose food truck! It was recently used for popcorn vending and on each side of the truck, there is a window for displaying the goods. More details available below!
$38,500 in Connecticut
This food truck's kitchen was installed in 2018 and it has driven 69,777 miles. It also comes with a new engine. It can be used as is or can be converted into a full mobile kitchen with ease! Call us now to make this unit yours!
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2002
- Manufacturer: Chevy
- Model: Workhorse Step Van Multi-Purpose Food Truck
- Length: 20'
- How many Miles on the body?: 70,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2018
- Kitchen equipment runs on: ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): 2
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Generator: electricity generator 25,000 kilowatts (1 yrs of warranty left)
- Exhaust Hood
- Fire Extinguisher
- Work Table
- Hot Water Heater
- Double Sink
- modern machines for cooking popcorn (cooker and mixer for flavors)
- popcorn cases
- heat preservation heater