$31,360 Item No: WA-MB-015C3
Location: Washington - Pickup or have it transported!
This 2021 mobile shop build comes with toolboxes, and electrical. Provide good service on the go when you purchase this unit. Want to know more about this unit? Grab your phone and contact us today!
You Save: $7,140 (18% off)
Price Now: $31,360
It was used as a mobile shop for a mobile RV repair business. Check more of its info and features below.
- Rear ramp with the inner door.
- R-5 insulated sides, R-10 ceiling insulation.
- Flipped axles for higher clearance, upgraded equilizer Moryde CRE-3000 with brass wet bolt bushings.
- 2 roof-mounted vents, one with an exhaust fan and one with intake and exhaust fans. With vent lid toppers, so they can be left open without the worry of blowing off or rain entering.
- 30 amp converter to plug in and distribute power, including charging batteries.
- Lippert 3 GPM pump and water system installed.
- Gravity fill port on the exterior.
- Fresh water spigot access on the exterior.
- 20-gallon oil lube air compressor with dedicated breaker installed.
- 50' hose reel with the outside access door.
- Storage drawers, dual stack, on drawer glides are to be removed as needed.
- Small parts pull-out drawers mounted on the walls for easy visibility and accessibility.
- 52" Craftsman stainless steel 9-Drawer tool box.
- Storage for up to 36 tubes of caulking and/or grease.
- Storage for up to 16 spray cans, paint, lubricants, etc.
- 62" Husky Black 15-drawer toolbox
- 12-volt with Analog Thermostat bench test station (This can easily be removed if not needed)
- Equalizer E-2 10K round bar, weight distribution with integrated sway control available if desired.
Seller's Note: I am an RV technician that installed and built this trailer with the intent of it being a fully equipped mobile shop. With the exception of an onboard generator to power the air compressor and/or A/C, I was able to achieve this. I ultimately mounted the generator in the back of the truck that I used to pull the trailer.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2021
- Manufacturer: Carry-On
- Model: Mobile Shop Build Trailer
- What energy source does the business part run on?: FUEL & ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: 13.5k btu Coleman
- Spare Tire: Full size
- Removable Trailer Hitch: E-2 weight distribution with integrated sway control
- Insulated Walls: Rigid foam
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fold down
- Propane Tank(s): 2 tanks, 7 gallon or 30lbs
- Generator: Generator shelf installed on front
- Solar Panels: 400 watts, 2 Deep cycle group 24 AGM
- Shore Power Cord: 20'-30amp
- Exterior Lighting: LED, AUX
- Interior Lighting: LED
- Electrical Outlets: 2x GFCI protected, 1 dedicated from 15 amp breaker
- Breaker Panel: 30 amp
- Fresh Water Tank: 1, 24 gallons and 1, 16 gallons
- Toilet: with 24 gallon holding tank
- 15k btu lp propane furnace, with onboard propane system installed with 2x 7 gal (30 lbs) tanks.
- Rear ramp with inner swing doors
- 20 gallon oil lube air compressor with 50' air hose reel, outside door access
- Upgraded MorRyde CRE-3000 supension with wet bolts, flipped axle
- 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter
- 2 AGM batteries
- mini fridge and microwave