$6,210 Item No: OK-MB-163T2
Check out this refurbished two-awning single axle carnival trailer looking for a new owner! This unit has never been used since it has been refurbished! See more details below and give us a call to find out more!Can add solar for an additional charge. Call for details.
$6,210 in Oklahoma
See this equipment on video...
This unit is currently set up for carnival games but can also be used for food vending or converted according to your business model.
All metal trailer, stainless countertops on both sides, steel counter inside with cash drawer. Full electric solar-ready. New wheels and tires, new chains, new jack, new rear brake lights with all new wiring. Solid metal construction with full metal floor. Single axle spring suspension, 15-inch wheels. 185/55R15 brand new tires.
Total length 13 foot 5 inches. The box is 9 ft. long, 8 ft. wide, and 8.5 ft. tall. Awnings down both sides are 9ft x 5 ft. Fluorescent tube lights 4 down each side.
This is a used trailer that is fully functional. It has dings inside and out and a few holes in the floor beneath the carpeting. It is a vintage trailer of unknown age probably from the 1970's. There is rust evident in places. The frame and structure of the trailer are sound and functional. both awnings deploy correctly and the hinges are sound. The rear of the trailer once formed an additional serving counter but is no longer functional and has been permanently bolted closed.
The unit has not been used since it has been refurbished. Unknown history before 2020 except that it was used as a concession trailer in the state of Kansas.
The original wheels and tires are included too if you would like them. The listing gallery includes pictures of the original wheels and tires and closeups of the markings on them. This is the only part of the trailer that has any identifying numbers, it may provide an idea for some of the age of the trailer.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1970
- Manufacturer: Vintage Custom
- Model: Dual Awning Carnival Trailer
- What energy source does the business part run on?: ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): Full 9x5 opening down both sides awning covered.
- Spare Tire: Full size spare
- Awning: 9x5 awning down both sides
- Exterior Customer Counter: 2 fixed stainless steel counters, one down each side.
- Solar Panels: Optional multiple sizes available.
- Shore Power Cord: 12-foot long, extensions available.
- Interior Lighting: 8 fluorescent bulbs, 4 foot four per side.
- Electrical Outlets: 1 dual plug outside, 3 dual plug inside.
- Cash Register: Cash drawer
- Steel plate floor
- Spring suspension single axle
- 1 7/8 hitch