$30,800 Item No: NC-T-887G2
Location: North Carolina - Pickup or have it transported!
Discover the limitless potential of this 1977 Chevrolet P30 22' Stepvan Food Truck with freezer and refrigerator! Realize your dream of having your own mobile food unit and bringing happiness through good food while earning good money! Phone us now for more details!
$30,800 in North Carolina
This super reliable food truck has been used as ice cream and concession truck but can be converted into a full kitchen. This unit also comes with a double back door that folds for access and 2 sliding front. Has a shore power outlet on the outside for hook up to generator in the front or back.
Other than just being a truck from 1977, it's in extremely good condition. It was a manual shift vehicle which was changed to an automatic. Custom serving window installed. Has newer brakes, newer tires and brand new battery. Custom electrical work done for interior electricity for freezer, fridge, a/c unit, fans etc. 180k miles.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1977
- Manufacturer: Chevrolet
- Model: P30
- Length: 264
- How many miles on the body?: 180,000
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS
- Concession Window(s): 1
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fold down
- Slide-top Cooler
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets: 5 inside
- Electrical Outlets: custom power outlets inside
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine
- Front generator carrier
- Rear Generator Carrier
- Attached storage baskets
- Intercom system
- Sink for washing, draining etc.
- Attached storage racks
- Original parts manual for truck maintenance
- Brand new battery
- Cup holder
- Shore Power cord