$58,300 Item No: NY-T-753Z2
Location: New York - Pickup Only for this item
Take a look at this smooth-running 1966 Chevrolet ice cream truck and provide a wave of excitement to the crowd by serving icy treats. Check out the full equipment list below!
You Save: $16,500 (22% off)
Price Now: $58,300
See this equipment on video...
This truck has new paint inside and out, and can be used as an ice cream or coffee truck, but would work great at your vineyard, brewery, farm, shop, or garage.
Notes from the seller: This truck's high beam switch is on the floor, wipers are pneumatic jerky, brakes and steering are not powered, and takes a while to get used to. But it works as it was designed 54 years ago. This unit is being SOLD AS-IS.
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1966
- VIN #: P1326t104409
- Manufacturer: Chevrolet
- Model: Olson Ice Cream Truck
- Length: 15'
- How many Miles on the body?: 19,614 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2020
- Kitchen equipment runs on: ELECTRICITY
- Concession Window(s): one 36" x 36"
- Removable Trailer Hitch
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Awning: 36" over serving window
- Exterior Customer Counter: stainless fold down
- Generator: two 2000w Hondas
- Shore Power Cord: two 12' cords with 110v standard outlet plugs
- Deep Freezer: two chest freezers, ldylis 5 cu ft & Hotpoint 7.1 cu ft
- Refrigerator: classic look mini upright
- Fire Extinguisher: 2.5 lb abc
- Work Table: custom stainless counter top
- Exterior Lighting: LED around skyline of van
- Interior Lighting: LED fixtures throughout
- Electrical Outlets: ample outlets smartly placed
- Breaker Panel: 2 panels paired to generators or twin110 outlet landline
- Hot Water Heater: 4 gallons elect. Stiebel Eltron
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 6 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 20 gallons
- Transmission - Manual
- Gas Engine
- Premium Brakes: brakes
- upgraded driver seat, seat belts,
- upgraded running, turn, brake lights
- drove to work every day, proven money maker