$72,594 Item No: CA-T-221O2
Location: California - Pickup or have it transported!
Everyone will surely pave the way as they see this 1984 32' Leyland Olympian wood-fired pizza double-decker bus coming! Wow the food enthusiasts with the wood-fired goodness of your creations crafted in this head-turning moneymaker!
$72,594 in California
See this equipment on video...
You can certainly make your customers feel like royalty by providing them with a top-notch mobile experience using this dough-generating vehicle! Its kitchen was installed in 2015 and this diesel-powered bus has driven 110k miles. Its body has been regularly polished and maintained and the wood-fired oven installed is versatile and can be used for all types of food from pizza to steaks. Imported from Scotland, where it was a yellow double-decker school bus.Inside standing height of the top level - in front is 5’8” and then there is a step up after the stairwell where it is 5’1” all the way to back of the bus.
Exterior dimensions: 92" wide on the exterior, 13'8" tall on the exterior, 32' long
*minor paint scratches on the front of the bus
*needs regular maintenance for oil change and belts
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1984
- VIN #: ON1159
- Manufacturer: Leyland
- Model: Olympian Wood-Fired Pizza Double Decker Bus
- Length: 32'
- How many Miles on the body?: 110,000 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2015
- Kitchen equipment runs on: ELECTRICITY
- Air Conditioning: cab only
- Concession Window(s): 1
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Generator: Kubota Lowboy II diesel
- Upright Freezer
- Refrigerator: 2 Artic Air Model R22CWF6 upright fridges
- Prep Station Cooler: True Model TSSU-48-12
- Pizza Oven: Forno Bravo wood-fired 100
- Exhaust Hood: 7.3'
- Exhaust Fan
- Fire Extinguisher: 3
- Interior Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank
- Gray Water Tank
- Sound System: CD player, speakers inside and outside
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine: Gardner 6XLB
- countertop panini press
- cooling fan upstairs