$66,000 Item No: MD-T-485P2
Location: Maryland - Pickup or have it transported!
Power your way to success with the versatility and various opportunities this 2002 Workhorse P42 kitchen food truck has to offer! Learn more about it by checking out its full features below!
$66,000 in Maryland
This commercial food truck measures 20' in length and boasts a 2020 kitchen build that was never used and is equipped with all new appliances! It was a United States Postal truck before being fabricated into a food truck. It runs on a diesel engine and has driven 86,425 miles. This vehicle has also passed numerous state safety inspections and the seller has spent a total of $5000 in repairs (with paperwork). Don't let this gem slip away, take it home with you today!
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 2002
- VIN #: 5B4KP42YX23339306
- Manufacturer: Workhorse
- Model: P42 Kitchen Food Truck
- Length: 20'
- How many miles on the body?: 86,000
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2020
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS
- Air Conditioning: front
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 6'
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers
- Floor Drains: 1 back
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring
- Exterior Customer Counter: fold down
- Propane Tank(s): 1 - 52lbs and 1 - 12.2 gal
- Generator: Champion 4450 starting, 3550 running
- Reach-In Upright Cooler: Premium Levella 12.5 cu ft
- Prep Station Cooler: Atosa 27"
- Stovetop: Cook Rite 4 burners
- Chargrill: 15" CPG
- Flatgrill: 24" Cook Rite
- Fryer(s): 40lb double basket fryer
- Steam Table: 2 well
- Exhaust Hood: naks 7'
- Exhaust Fan: .750
- Fire Extinguisher
- Pro Fire Suppression System: Range Guard
- Work Table: 2' x 10' stainless steel
- Exterior Lighting: outdoor flood light
- Interior Lighting: 4' fluorescent
- Electrical Outlets: 3
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater: 4 gallons
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 30 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 42 gallons
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Exterior Work Lights
- 10' storage shelving
- 2 section concession back door
- custom generator compartment
- 30 amp plug for charging
- automatic kill switch
- brand new paint job