$22,288 Item No: WI-T-205T2
Location: Wisconsin - Pickup Only for this item
Profit from the versatility and uniqueness of this vintage 1969 fire engine pizza truck has to offer! You may refer to the equipment list below to see what this retro charmer has in store for your business!
*Mechanical inspection required. No transport; pick up only on this item.
You Save: $5,600 (20% off)
Price Now: $22,288
See this equipment on video...
This vehicle measures 28' long and has driven 65,600 miles. Its prep area was built in 2008, brakes were adjusted in 2021, and its engine has been rebuilt in 2012. It is powered by a diesel motor and this unit has been licensed to cook and serve pizzas. This amazing sale would also come with an ice cream freezer and a popcorn machine!Note: The water pump has been removed to allow space for a potential kegerator.
*pizza oven igniter needs repair
- VEHICLE Year of Manufacture: 1969
- VIN #: 1211696
- Manufacturer: American LaFrance
- Model: Fire Engine Pizza Truck
- Length: 28'
- How many Miles on the body?: 65,600 miles
- What Year was Kitchen Installed: 2008
- Kitchen equipment runs on: GAS & ELECTRICITY
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: on hose bed
- Backup Camera
- Propane Tank(s): 40 gal
- Generator: Honda EV6010 6,000 watt, 50 amp propane RV generator
- Shore Power Cord: 25' 30 amp
- Deep Freezer: Masterbilt DD26L 4-pail ice cream dipper on a shelf that rolls
- Refrigerator: Summit SPDS7 3-drawer refrigerator
- Pizza Oven: Doyan PIZ3 3-shelf propane pizza oven
- Food Warmer: warming display case
- Electrical Outlets: 6
- Breaker Panel
- Hot Water Heater: 1 gallon on demand
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 40 gallons
- Gray Water Tank: 48 gallons
- Transmission - Manual
- Diesel Engine
- Custom Wheels: all new tires
- Back-up Alarm
- popcorn popper
- deluge gun on top of cab
- original federal G2 siren and beacon