Remodeled GMC Ice Cream Truck / Food Truck for Sale in Georgia- Runs Fine NEW Motor!!!
Item No: GA-T-751F2
Look no further as the perfect unit to start your mobile ice cream or food biz is here! A 1974 GMC remodeled this year that was recently used as an ice-cream truck but can be used to serve any menu of your preference. You'll just have to add your finishing touches to this extensive remodel. See below for complete details.
$14,300 .in Georgia
It was used for 10 years by its original owner. The interior standing height is 5.8'. Stand out with the colors and make it your own. Has electricity for inside lights and some shelving that will go with it. Has a new 350 crate motor with 1k miles on it.
*Seller has all new parts for 120 volt system, but has not installed them
*Gas gage and speedometer don't work
*No ice cream or food equipment, sinks only
*dents and scratches as shown on photos
*originally it had a small stove and hood; seller removed these but still has them if new owner wants them.
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 24"
- Insulated Walls: Foam behind sink
- Exterior Customer Counter: Fixed 28"
- Propane Tank(s): 1-20 gal
- Shore Power Cord: 10 ft
- Exhaust Hood: 36 just a regular household
- Interior Lighting
- Breaker Panel: 25 not sure
- Hot Water Heater: 4 gallons
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank
- Gray Water Tank
- Sound System: Outside speaker
- Water Tank: Yes and hot water and grey
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine: 350 Chevy
- Additional 1: cd /radio
- Additional 2: 6 new tires
- Additional 3: new shocks
- Additional 4: new gas tank
- Additional 5: new carb
- Additional 6: complete tune up
- Additional 7: new cooler line, fuel filter new fuel gasket
- Additional 8: new water tile board/new flooring
- Additional 9: all lights/and brake lights work
- Additional 10: transmission flush/filter