$43,615 Item No: FL-PM-915S2
Are you ready to create lifelong memories on the road while enjoying the comforts of your own home? Make it happen by becoming the new owner of this solar-powered 2002 Ford Econoline skoolie conversion today!
$43,615 in Florida
This one's a perfectly dialed-in off-grid adventure vehicle that has driven 189,000 miles. It has been regularly serviced throughout her life and is mechanically in great shape. It was just at the mechanic for a tune-up and was given a clean bill of health. There's nothing they suggested that needs to be repaired at this time. Engine and transmission are completely reliable and the truck has no check engine lights. The vehicle's exterior is completely sealed and waterproofed and anyone 6' and below can very comfortably walk around the van. It also comes equipped with a Maxxair fan deluxe, a top-of-the-line kind that can push air out of the van, pull air into the van and even maintain a steady temperature throughout the night. This bus is very reliable and dedicated to facilitating wild adventures! Be sure not to miss out on this great find, call us RIGHT NOW!
*this bus does get noisy from road rumble
- Air Conditioning
- Insulated Walls: insulated floors, ceiling, and walls
- Backup Camera
- Solar Panels: 4 Renogy 100W solar panels
- Interior Lighting: 8 LED can ceiling-mounted lights
- Sound System: aftermarket Bluetooth stereo system
- Transmission - Automatic
- Gas Engine: 4.6L V8
- Custom Wheels: dually rear wheels
- brand new transmission with 18 month warranty
- air bags on driver and passenger seat
- fresh coat of auto paint on entire exterior of the van
- wood flooring throughout and fully wooden interior
- sound deadening throughout the entire van to reduce road rumble
- mini fridge/freezer; queen size memory foam mattress; blackout curtains
- Maxxair fan deluxe; charge controller
- Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12 Volt 200Ah; 2000W inverter
- lots of USB ports for charging phones and other devices
- Simple and easy to use power station.