$49,500 Item No: ID-T-177J2
Location: Idaho - Pickup or have it transported!
This is the perfect opportunity to have your own mobile pub! Ready to make your dreams come true is a turnkey 1973 Mack mobile beer bar fire truck! This is definitely a one-of-a-kind vehicle that has had a ton of custom work done. Includes all rights to the business name, all logos, and artwork (professionally designed artwork for shirts, stickers, logos, website, etc.), and most importantly it also comes with a very good web address! Don't miss out on this great deal, call us today and let us help you bring it home! .
This truck runs and drives great. Comes with air brakes, tires have good tread, fluids were just changed, brake seals were just replaced, and the clutch was just replaced. Tons of storage compartments for food and supplies. All spinning fire truck lights have been rebuilt and work. Original spotlights work plus 8 LED spotlights that light up the sides and rear. The air siren has been rebuilt and works awesome! This is an old school fire truck siren (air powered).
The whole truck has been repainted and all diamond plating has been rhino lined black. The generator has been permanently mounted inside of the compartment with the exhaust plumbed up above. The truck itself also has a built-in generator that runs when the engine is on (220v & 110v).
TV's are wired with waterproof plug receptacles and are easily clipped on or off of the mounts for transport. TV's can be stored in a large lockable compartment in the rear.
The truck comes with a very large ice machine.
- Awning: 2 - 12' retractable awnings (1 on each side)
- Generator: Ultraquite 3500 watt generator with electric start
- BBQ Smoker: 48" Vulcan commercial bbq on the back, permanently mounted with
- Exterior Lighting: LED color changing strip lights light up the tap panel
- Sound System: 4 - water proof speakers with bluetooth stereo system
- TV: 4 - 50" flat screen smart tv's (2 on each side)
- Transmission - Manual: 5-speed
- Diesel Engine: Mackadyne turbo diesel
- 12 beer taps plumbed into a large keg cooler inside the truck (6 taps on each side of the truck)
- Keg cooler holds 10- 1/2 barrel kegs plus 2 CO2 tanks