$77,000 Item No: TN-T-712J2
Location: Tennessee - Pickup or have it transported!
Want to draw the biggest pizza-loving crowd, and truly be a street food sensation? Then this 1991 - 33' Leyland Olympian double-decker bustaurant pizza truck is perfect for you! It is a full turnkey operation, with everything you could possibly need for a full pizza parlor menu. See details for features.
$77,000 in Tennessee
See this equipment on video...
This very splendid British double-decker bus pizzeria is truly one of a kind! This features a 2020 kitchen build-out, tires are good for another year while the L10 Cummins Diesel engines are good for 400k miles!
This turnkey mobile pizza business would include a menu of twelve specialty pizzas with their recipes, website domain rights, promotional ideas, custom logo files, and operational specifications. Owners manuals for the bus and generator are also included. 137,495 miles.
*One half dollar size hole needs Bondo and paint, not really noticeable.
- Air Conditioning: rear 2 brand new LG 15,000 BTUs each
- Concession Window(s): 1 - 5' wide 32" height
- Stainless Steel Wall Covers: 310 stainless steel paneling around ovens and deep fryer
- Insulated Walls: Foamular 250 underneath white FRP board with aluminum trim
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Flooring: Under ovens and fryer only
- Exterior Customer Counter: fold down stainless steel
- Surveillance Cameras: A system is included but not currently installed
- Propane Tank(s): 2 - 100 lbs tanks
- Generator: 15,000 watts 60 amp Generac with less than four hundred hours on
- Reach-In Upright Cooler: 2 True (coca cola fridges)
- Refrigerator: Expo station underneath cooler 5 ft. X 3ft. Exterior dimensions
- Prep Station Cooler: 6' pizza prep table,extra deep cutting board w sheet tray rack
- Fryer(s): 1 countertop 30 Lb. Deep fryer propane powered
- Pizza Oven: 2 Bakers Pride 54.5” x 35” slate stone baking surface
- Warming Cabinet: 2 pizza warmers with three pull out shelves in each temp max 115
- Exhaust Hood: 3' above fryer
- Exhaust Fan: 2 - 16" fans on rear wall and one exhausting through floor
- Fire Extinguisher: 1 K- Class, 2 five pound abc extinguishers, and one 2.5 Lb tank
- Pro Fire Suppression System: PCL - 160 installed by Pye Barker 10/2020
- Work Table: 4' x 3' stainless steel
- Grease Trap
- GFI Outlets: 3 inside one on generator and 10 regular outlets throughout
- Breaker Panel: standard
- Hot Water Heater: On demand 5 liters per minute
- Hand-washing Sink
- Triple Sink
- Fresh Water Tank: 33.25 gal
- Gray Water Tank: 48.5 gal
- Plumbing Grease Trap
- Sound System: inside six 6”x9” pioneer/Kenwood 2 12” Rockford subs
- Transmission - Automatic
- Diesel Engine: L10 Cummins runs great, 137000 kilometers
- Premium Brakes: air breaks and air ride suspension
- Back-up Alarm
- 12 black gloss metal chairs with dark wooden seats
- custom made wooden bar style tables 20’, 10' and 5’ all 1’ deep
- booths and seating for up to 25 comfortably
- a vast assortment of brand new cambro, make table pans
- 3 wooden pizza paddles and three metal paddles, speed rack
- 20 17" metal pizza pans and screens. Assorted utensils and other gear
- water pump